276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graco Near2Me Pushchair (Birth to 4 Years Approx. 0-22 kg) with Slide2Me height adjustable feature, Luxury Footmuff & Raincover, Steeple Gray

£135£270.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These Graco baby travel systems are suitable from birth to approx. 3 years (15kg) in rearward-facing pushchair mode. Older babies up to 22kg can travel in forward-facing pushchair mode. This pushchair offers versatility and comfort through its fully reversible multi- position seat with lie-flat comfort so that you can position your baby to be forward or rearward facing. Also of note was the canopy which offered great coverage, it is so important to keep little ones protected from the sun, we often struggle with the sun getting in little eyes causing unrest, this ensured my baby girl was fully in the shade. There are lots of extra features to bear in mind when choosing a travel system. Most travel systems have a compact fold to fit your boot. Look out for models with one-hand or one-push folding systems—they’ll make sure you always have a hand free for baby. Some models will include a changing bag or shopping basket for baby’s essentials, or a canopy for shade. And in the UK a travel system that comes with a raincover is always a good choice! Suitable from birth to approx. 3 years (0-15kg) in rearward facing pushchair mode. Upto 22kg in forward facing pushchair mode only.

Near2Me, Graco’s first-ever height-adjustable pushchair, enables parents to feel super close to their little ones when out and about while using the convenience of a pushchair or travel system.Now to test the all important foldability-this was simple to operate with a pull switch and collapse, the motion itself was swift but took me a couple of times to manage it with the seat on. It’s folded size is quite large but wheels can be removed to fit it in the car if you have a small boot like me. The pushchair itself looks great and we got a few compliments on the school playground, the grey material with the brown leather handle bars is practical and looks classy.

To clean the harness straps: surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps. Overall it’s a good all-around and super versatile stroller that looks smart walking down the street and is very smooth, snug and comfortable for our little girl. I wanted to take it straight out on the school run, so I set my little one up in it right away, our girl looked happy, comfortable and well supported, the straps were easy to adjust and I loved how high the seat could go which is why the pushchair is called Near2Me, so she could clearly see my face and I could coo at her as we walked. The seat height is adjustable with a sliding mechanism so she can be lowered as needed. It was lovely and smooth to push, turned well and managed kerbs with ease. Another great feature this car seat has is that it has a retractable cup holder on each side. This is simply brilliant and one of the features that my son requested to have as when we are alone in the car I have to stop to give him his water or juice but now it is so easy to simply put the juice on the cupholder and for him to reach it alone whilst mummy is driving.An easy self-standing fold that allows parents to keep the forward-facing seat on when folded for easy and out of the way storage. From the leatherette piping and luxe quilting, this bassinet is all about the details. Its padded carry handle makes the Near2Me carrycot comfortable to carry, helping you to smoothly transport your resting baby with minimal fuss. All our travel systems are designed to the highest quality and tested to make sure they comply with the latest European Safety Standards. Our range of travel systems includes stylish and innovative brands such as Baby Elegance, Joie, CBX and Babylo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment