276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Benevo Adult Original Vegetarian Dog Food, 15kg

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Benevo Original Dog Food is an excellent hypoallergenic choice for dogs with allergies or food sensitivities, by naturally eliminating some of the most frequently found allergens amongst dogs – animal protein and wheat. Additives per Kg: Nutritional Additives: Vitamins; Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 17,000 IU, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 2,314 IU, Iron (as Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) 154.3 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 128.6 mg, Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 101.3 mg, Copper (as Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate) 55.6 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.6 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 6.46%, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.09%.

ADDED PREBIOTIC: This aids digestion and added Yucca extract helps to reduce odours. There are no artificial flavours or colours. Benevo Vegan Adult Dry Dog Food is a nutritionally complete and balanced vegan adult dog food with added Taurine and L-Carnitine, the first of its kind. Made in the UK, Benevo Adult Original dong food features a wheat-free formulation with a powerful 27% protein, added protein to aid digestion and added Yucca extract to reduce odours.There are no artificial flavours or colours. We have teamed up with DHLto provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible. Benevo Adult Original Vegan Dog Food is a 100% plant-based complete pet food carefully designed to meet and exceed the nutritional requirements of adult dogs. Supplemented with L-carnitine, Taurine and Dl Methionine, this highly nutritious food helps to support the overall health and well-being of adult dogs.

My two aren’t pups (10 and 6) but Benevo suits them better than any other kibble. They love it and great poops” If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit DHLand easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options: Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises.

CRUELTY FREE: Benevo doesn't trade in any animal ingredients or test on animals. Benevo believe in pain-free pet foods. Benevo is PETA approved and hold the Good Shopping Guide's Ethical Award.Mine’s been on Benevo since I got him at about 12 weeks, first puppy and now adult. (He’s now almost 2) He hasn’t had any issues with it and vet says he’s in good shape. I have always given him a mix of the dry and the Wet tins Duo and the Trays.” Benevo Adult Original Vegan Dog Food is an excellent hypoallergenic choice for dogs with allergies or food sensitivities, by naturally eliminating some of the most frequently found allergens amongst dogs – animal protein and wheat.

The reason I switched from a meat based diet was that I had become vegan myself and while looking for a more ethical dog food I came across Benevo. After much research into dog nutrition and whether dogs can thrive on a meatless diet, I made the change a few years ago and my dogs love it. Benevo dry food is made of doughnut shaped biscuits and are made from a blend of protein rich soya, corn and rice, with brewer’s yeast for added taste. The meat-free nature of Benevo’s Foods is not only a great choice for those who have adopted an animal free diet for ethical reasons, but is also suited for households who may choose not to have meat in the home for religious reasons. Free From RecipeBenevo Dog Adult Original is a nutritionally complete and balanced vegan adult dog food made since 2005 and now with added Taurine and L-Carnitine, the first of it’s kind. Made in the UK, Benevo Adult Original dog food features a wheat-free formulation with a powerful 27% protein, added prebiotic to aid digestion and added Yucca extract to reduce odors. No artificial flavors or colors. Vegetarian Society and Vegan Society Approved. Soya, Corn, White Rice, Sunflower Oil, Peas, Brewer’s Yeast, Beet Pulp, Tomato Pomace, Yeast Based Palatant, Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.1%), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.01%) Five stars! My dogs are very happy and healthy on this – one whippet, one Norwegian Elk Hound X – and they’ve been enjoying it for two or three years now. We vary it by serving it with gravy, or some moist dog food, or left over vegetables or porridge on top and they love that so much that they refuse to start on the dry meal until they get their something special to top it off. “ We believe in providing real world alternatives to meat pet foods. Replacing those essential nutrients found in meat with bio-available alternatives from non-animal sources.Our name ‘Benevo’, comes from the word ‘Benevolent’ which means ‘promoting the welfare and happiness of others’ and ‘to do good’.Our products are approved by the UK Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society. Made in the UK, Benevo Adult Original dog food features a wheat-free formulation with a powerful 27% protein, added prebiotic to aid digestion and added Yucca extract to reduce odours. No artificial flavours or colours. The meat-free nature of Benevo’s dog food is not only a great choice for those who have adopted an animal-free diet for ethical reasons, but is also suited for households who may choose not to have meat in the home for religious reasons.

Our pet food is approved vegan by the Vegetarian and Vegan Societies UK. Benevo is a Peta approved, cruelty-free brand. Benevo Dog meets and exceeds all the nutritional requirements to support the health and wellbeing of an adult dog according to the FEDAIF European standards. The main ingredient of Benevo is soya so it is a diet that is not good for any itchy or food intolerant dogs out there as soya follows behind meat protein, dairy and wheat as being one of the top allergens in dogs. The soya in Benevo seems to cause issues in dogs that are prone to stomach upsets so it can cause gas (smelly!) and diarrhoea. They have not sourced non GMO soya either for their food. Additives per Kg: Nutritional Additives: Vitamins; Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 17,000 IU, Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 2,314 IU, Iron (as Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) 154.3 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 128.6 mg, Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 101.3 mg, Copper (as Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate) 55.6 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.6 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 6.46%, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.09%. Size VEGGIE TO OUR CORE: Benevo is an independent UK Company with no links to the meat trade, animal testing or slaughterhouses.Soya, Corn, White Rice, Sunflower Oil, Peas, Brewers Yeast, Beet Pulp, Tomato Pomace, Yeast Based Palatant, Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.1%), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.01%). Vitamins; Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 17,300IU, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol) 2,400 IU, Vitamin E 120 IU, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 57mcg

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment