276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Quickies: Bared Bottoms

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She had no idea that he began to see her differently, she just assumed it was cordial familiarity with a regular person he saw on the bus. Eating a mince pie saved my life - it led to my breast cancer diagnosis: 39-year-old mother tells how she. She carried on talking to Barbara, instead of standing up with the rest, to say in a slightly singing way, “Good Morning Miss Weltwell. Mummy was still talking, not shouting, and her words drifted back in…”Right then, lets get your smacked bottom started shall we Karen? The fire ants certainly lived up to their name, and within seconds, Jordan felt as if his entire bottom was literally on fire.

This Non Woke blog, continuously published since Aug 15, 2007, celebrates the erotic side of spanking as long practiced by one married couple. Shani Louk's brother reveals 'our whole family crashed' when they saw her being paraded by Hamas 'spitting. Like the fire in the plump bottom of our naughty girl, news of the good irls downfall began to spread.Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. Even the man with the bowler hat who sat in the same seat every day started to smile, and greet her with a tipping of the hat. After mixing the ingredients, she made a big play of placing a kitchen chair in the middle of the room, where she could see the clock. Once inside what had once been the old locker room of the centre, Bruno tied Jordan’s wrists to an exposed beam, forcing him to stand on Tip toe. A large number of the fire ants had slipped between his cheeks and they set about biting that intimate and sensitive area, even his rosebud like anus was not spared.

Everyone knew that Karen was a good girl, and other than a raised eyebrow at times, her Mummy needed to do little.I learned in HS, I could take her panties down to continue a spanking without more than a feeble protest. Perhaps because he hadn’t taken his punishment obediently, this smacking seemed to be harder and go on longer than the first. Hamas claims IDF strike has hit Jabalia refugee camp for a second day in a row - after Israel's air force. A tightly held Karen was out of control, kicking violently against the floor, her hands and fists too, her head and hair flying around. And our bloggers and guest bloggers take a deep look at the fun and festive times that Daddys and their boys get up to living as we do in a groan up world.

Whilst this was happening, Mummy went to the cupboard under the stairs, to take out the right footed, size nine slipper. I had wondered what a spanking on the bare bum would feel like – very unpleasant, I imagined – yet here I was, about to receive that treatment and yet looking forward to the experience. I was so chuffed to see my first story published on Maman, I thought I’d strike while the iron was hot and the memories fresh – so here is what happened next! sneered Dewey as he pulled at the waist band of Jordan’s speedos creating a gap at the back enabling him to sprinkle the contents of the itching powder package over the cheeks of Jordan’s exposed backside, ensuring at least half the powder went down the tight crack between the cheeks. Her pubic hair had grown, it was now a delightful mixture of light fair hair with a hint of ginger, like her hair.Then I heard her say: “If he’s ever cheeky or naughty over at our house, it is OK to smack his bottom, Mum? Jordan glowered at Dewey, furious at this further evidence that the news of his humiliating situation was spreading like wild fire. Without doubt there would be a degree of jealousy from some with troublesome daughters too, and even though she would never admit it, that gave her satisfaction too!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment