276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK R Kiss Kit with TFV-Mini V2 Tank 2mL Kit BATTTERY NOT INCLUDED (Gold Black) Powerful, Smaller and Lighter Design SMOK Vape E Cigarettes Kit No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got this device to replace my smok alien. It’s not quite as powerful as the alien but it does the job. Great flavour delivery. Makes decent clouds(if you into that). The bigger design with the R-Kiss 2 slightly reduces the convenience compared to the previous model, but it’s pretty similar with a fire bar on the side for both. Despite the three year gap between the release of the R Kiss and the new R-Kiss 2 in 2022 from Smok, they both use the same TFV Mini V2 Tank, which has its plus and minus points. What you do get from each mod and tank combo is major cloud production. If you’re a cloud chaser, the Smok R-Kiss range will be right up your street. This is essentially a kit designed for cloud chasers. There is no temperature control which vapers are moving away from as a trend, but what you do have is adjustable wattage and bypass mode to find the right setting for you.

Putting the limitations aside, it was time to vape.The S1 Mesh 0.15ohm coil is rated between 40-80 watts and is best between 60-70 watts.From experience, I knew my sweet spot was 66 watts (I usually go for 66.6 watts but there are no decimal places, BAH!).The R-Kiss 2 has a host of safety features including 8 sec cut off, short circuit and over discharge protection. Smok R-Kiss 2 Kit in use I’ve got to say when I first opened the kit I was hit with a sense of the wow factor and to a smaller extent the feeling of nostalgia for the earlier days of vaping; to me this is a proper box mod, regardless of what you use as a topper! I tried this mode only once with the Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3 RDA and felt like I had burnt my tongue lol. Pros Love or hate the battery door it is what it is – a slide out flip up door, while at present the door has no wiggle to it, in my experience this type of door can get loose from use!

The battery indicator is at the top of the screen, then Ohm and Volt counter below, with puff counter below that.

With the TFV-Mini V2 tank and S1 coils, this was always going to produce a great vape.As basic as the mod is,it feels comfortable to use.Agood screen and 2 Amp charging makes it a great choice for vapers wanting everything as simple as possible, Smok have achieved the KISS principle but at the cost of user experience in my view.If it is aimed at new vapers, then auto-wattage should have been included. Considering the amount of e-liquid you go through at a higher wattage, Smok might have been better creating a 21700 version if it was possible with this mod. Nevertheless, the battery longevity with dual 18650s is still very good For extras Smok have included an extra 6.5ml bubble glass, V18 mini dual mesh 0.15Ω coil, a baggy of O Rings and a type C charge cable. From the top the R-Kiss 2 has a well turned 510 threaded connection plate, with a spring loaded gold plated pin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment