276°
Posted 20 hours ago

10 Minutes A Day Maths, Ages 7-9 (Key Stage 2): Supports the National Curriculum, Helps Develop Strong Maths Skills

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Games and tests make learning fun, leading to maximum results in just 10 minutes a day, helping you prepare your child for ks2 and beyond. Minutes a Day Maths is a homeschool learning resource for 3-5 year olds that teaches kids maths in bite-sized chunks. My recently turned 6 yo really enjoyed completing these tasks and trying to beat her previous times. I will use this book in school with my SEN children in my department that need help revising topics/concepts that they find tricky.

The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. Registered address: Unit 5, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. My just turned 5 daughter is very good at maths (and reading), and with me working alongside her these activities are accessible and enjoyable for her. Developed in consultation with leading educational experts to support curriculum learning this book is a great way to improve your child's skills - "the more you practise, the better you'll be!

As always there are 10 brilliant questions and puzzles to train your brain and help you feel smarter and sharper. I have used this book in two ways, firstly starting at the front and working through, but then when my child has been doing a certain topic in maths, I have gone to that page and the focused practice has helped her comprehension of the subject at school. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. She is currently leading a Maths Task-Force for the Conservative Party, investigating how to improve maths teaching in British state schools.

There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books.Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present.

This maths workbook includes 10-minute activities that cover fractions in relation to addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, helping your child with schoolwork and day-to-day problem solving. Games and tests make learning fun, leading to maximum results in just a few minutes a day, helping parents teach children times tables wih ease. Helps young learners to improve their maths and problem solving abilities without growing bored or restless. So join us on your commute, at the gym or around your smart speaker to give your brain the workout it deserves. Book is grubby, the first page has been written on - item description was very good, quite clearly you haven't seen it then!

Minutes a Day Vocabulary is a homeschool learning resource for 7 to 11 year olds that teaches vocabulary in short, bite-sized chunks. Young learners excel when they practise in short bursts, making this book the perfect homeschool introduction to spelling. And if this is your first time joining us, why not go back and take on all of our previous episodes? Minutes a Day workbooks are the perfect at home reinforcement for subjects learned in school and support the National Curriculum at Key Stage 1. Perhaps if it was structured with easy questions first it might be doable, however it's structured by topic, and most of the topics are beyond us currently.

Minutes a Day Maths is a home school learning resource for 3-5 year olds that teaches kids maths in bite-sized chunks. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

Support you child's knowledge of solving maths calculations, recognising symmetry and shapes and much more! The Parents' notes section gives the answers, explains common pitfalls, and gives guidance on how to avoid them. Young learners excel in short bursts, so 10 Minutes a Day French is the perfect language workbook for children. And if you're in the mood for more we have loads of episodes in the back catalogue to give your brain some extra training!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment