276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW Pomade - Medium Brown

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because Brush 12 is synthetic, it works perfectly with cream formulas and is ideal for creating thin, hairlike strokes and for outlining and detailing the brow.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Dupes That You Here Are 5 Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Dupes That You

It may only come in three shades but these flexible tints provide a subtler finish to complement your natural brow color while creating a filled effect. One ColourPop user said, “Love how easy applying this product, very pigmented and long wearing effect ! I can really create a buildable eyebrow look with this — anything from just a light fill-in to something heavy and sculpted. This water-resistant formula glides smoothly onto skin and brow hairs for a natural, subtly tinted finish and comes in five shades so you can easily spot your perfect color match. Our review takes into consideration varying makeup skill levels, preferences for a more natural brow versus fully sculpted arches and when our own results differed from the general consensus on top-rated products.The inner part of the eyebrow should be lighter, so you use the light color there, and from the highest part towards the end, you could use the darker color. For some, this might feel a bit heavy, but if you're looking for a strong-holding product for stubborn brows, this will help hold them in place. We also liked having the spoolie on the other end of the pencil, which can be used for blending and shaping.

Anastasia Beverly Hills | Official UK Site Anastasia Beverly Hills | Official UK Site

It came out more faded so you could really build the color and it was less obvious what strokes I had made with it. I tried this method and found that fluffing up my brows with Brow Freeze and giving them a bit of shape before applying any brow pencil or powder actually made it easier to see what areas of my brows needed to be filled in.Bringing Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Oprah and other trailblazing women together to toast Anastasia Beverly Hills’ anniversary earlier this week, the glamorous occasion highlighted how Soare introduced brows into luxury beauty. Next, brush brow hairs downward, outline the upper arch of the brow and lightly blend with the spoolie. A professional-quality product, the eyebrow pomade allows for versatility in application, helping you achieve everything from natural-looking hair like texture to bold outlining and filling for more dramatic brow looks. Most of us aren’t blessed with natural, full brows, so we have to refer to beauty products to make up for it.

Anastasia Beverly Hills - DIPBROW Pomade - Dark Brown

For professional-quality results, apply Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with Brush 12, a synthetic makeup brush ideal for applying cream formulas and creating natural-looking hairlike texture and outlining and detailing the brow. With this pot, your brows will be sculpted to perfection and you won’t have to worry about anything rubbing off during the day.The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on smoothly to skin and hair and allows time for blending before drying down completely to a matte finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment