276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WOW! STUFF Julia Donaldson Stetchy Worm from Gruffalo and Friends | Official Superworm Super Stretchy Toy from The Axel Scheffler Childrens Books and Films, Orange, 20cm

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What else is at Jeskyns Community Woodland : 5 walking trails, play areas, picnic areas, cafe (takeaway only), dog activity trail, horse trail. Superworm is super-long. Superworm is super-strong. Watch him wiggle! See him squirm! Hip, hip, hooray for SUPERWORM!” What else is at Sherwood Pines : 3 walking trails, 3 cycling trails, 2 running trails, disc golf, bushcraft activities, bike park and skills loop, Go Ape, Forest Segway, Nordic walking, play areas, orienteering, cafe, bike hire, picnic areas, toilets, baby changing facilities.

Now I feel a bit mean as he’s only got a couple of things in this guide BUT this reflects what he will be receiving. As he’s only almost 3, so too much means he is just completely overwhelmed!! Super Stretchy Superworm My eldest is definitely due a scooter and helmet upgrade from and we are big fans of Skates.co.uk. I have featured products from them in previous guides. Compact and foldable, the JLab Audio JBuddies Studio Wireless Bluetooth Kids Headphones have a volume limiter so young children won’t put up the volume and damage their ears. They have in-line controls and a microphone for gaming or hands-free calls. They are wireless too! Whether you’re at home or out in the woods, we’ve got an activity sheet to help keep the little ones busy. Accessibility : Suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs, on level or gently sloping surfaced paths.

What else is at Guisborough Forest : Picnic Area, Play Area, 3 walking trails, 1 cycling trail, orienteering, trim trail and sculpture trail. Includes ownership certificate, full instructions and fascinating booklet about Aqua Dragons which have been on Earth for millions of years! RE-ENACT SCENES FROM THE BOOK - Inspired by Axel Scheffler's iconic illustrations, Super Stretchy Superworm is perfectly detailed and true to the animated film. Superworm makes an eye catching interactive collectible that your child will have hours of fun with

What else is at Bedgebury Pinetum : Toilets, Cafe (takeaway only), Play areas, Bike Shop,Go Ape, Bike Hire

More in Books

I love wooden toys; proper classics that you can keep for years and pass on to other children to play with. My children have a few lovely items. My kids have pulled Santa hats over their eyes to hide from The Gruffalo and scoffed Quality Street while The Highway Rat “took what he wanted and ate what he took”. I’ve seen sibling brawls forgotten as cosy casts of national treasures savour every syllable of Donaldson’s pacifying pentameter, carefully unwrapping her tidy plots to reveal their perfect punchline presents. Since 2009, production company Magic Light’s annual animated versions of Julia Donaldson stories have been offering parents a welcome respite from their exertions. I’ve come to rely on the calming 30-minute oasis they provide in the middle of the hectic festivities. We always snuggle up on the sofa together to be lulled into a charmed world. Accessibilty : Majority level surfaced path, suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Some small sections are uneven forest terrain. Accessibility : Trail is on accessible surfaced paths. Suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Seating available along the route.

Closing Time : November to February – 5:00pm, March – 6:30pm, April – 8:00pm, May to August – 9:00pm, September – 7:30pm, October – 6:30pm Scooter Type: Foldable 2 Piece Extendable Height Scooter, perfect for recreational use and carrying This post will share some of the places and walks you can enjoy in the forest with your dog or your dog and children. SUPER QUALITY - Child-friendly very robust design, no sharp edges ideal for young children. The Stretchy Superworm's agility and flexibility is ideal for realistic and fun game play Harry Potter fans will love to try and recreate their favourite scenes from Harry Potter and pretend to cast iconic spells, like Incendion and Expelliarmus! The Character Wands are the perfect way to inspire young minds through fun and exciting pretend play.What else is at Whinlatter Forest : 9 walking trails, 3 cycling trails, 2 Running trails – 5k & 10, play areas, Visitor Information & Forest Shop, Go Ape, Segway, Cafe, Bike hire, Tramper/mobility scooter hire, picnic area, cafe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment