276°
Posted 20 hours ago

200pcs Mini Loaf Pans with Lids Spoons and Stickers 200ml Heat Resistant Aluminum Mini Loaf Tins Reusable Foil Bread Container Cake Baking Tins Mini Cake Pans Cupcake Cases for Home Kitchen (Black)

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do re-use my tins after they have had a bake in them - I wash them out and use again or use them for storage or sprinkles, piping tips, etc - try not to throw them away after one use! the quantity is sufficient, the box is a combination of gold and black, high-end and elegant, meeting your needs for use and replacement in daily life or parties. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Jane’s easy-to-follow instructions and helpful baking tips make it a breeze to recreate these scrumptious mini loaves at home. Whatever you’re cooking or baking, you’ll find the right tin for the task in our Lakeland Ovenware range.The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Pcs Mini Cake Pans Set】The package includes 50 tin foil plates, 50 covers, 50 fork spoons, and 50 sealing stickers. heat resistant to 220°】this mini loaf tins with lids and spoons are high temperature resistant up to 220℃/428℉, can be used directly in the oven and microwave, air fryer. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Another delicious example I tried was brownies – I tried my triple chocolate brownie recipe and oh wow they were absolutely delicious. food grade aluminum foil】our mini loaf pans are made of food grade aluminum foil material, which are waterproof, oil-proof, smooth to touch and not easy to deform.Effortless baking: crafted from food-grade aluminum foil, our mini loaf pans are designed for ease and convenience. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Ideal for baking a dozen perfectly shaped sweet loaf cakes or savoury terrines, the non-stick loose bases on this mini loaf tin ensure you can get them out easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment