276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moonlite Eric Carle Starter Pack, Storybook Projector for Smartphones with 2 Story Reels, For Ages 1 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Insert the reel with the arrow pointing towards the lens. The moon-shaped pattern on the reel should be completely hidden by the moon of the projector. Make sure you see the image with the number 1 displayed. This is the first frame of your story! When you buy a Moonlite book, you'll get a projection reel and an activation code for the story. Enter the activation code in your (free) Moonlite app and the book will be added to your library. The app will walk you through all the next steps! In short, you'll insert the reel into the projector, attach the projector to your phone, and choose the story you want to read. Little Night Light/Starry Sky Projection - Are children afraid of turning off the lights? Turn on this story projector little night light, Let the child fall asleep with peace of mind. And it will project beautiful starry sky scene. The warm yellow light accompanies your baby to a sweet sleep or a happy afternoon. Early one morning a little spider begins to spin her web on a fencepost and she doesn't stop until it is finished ...Alongside the visual excitement of Eric Carle's vibrant collages of familiar animals is the tactile experience of feeling the spider's web as it grows from a simple line into a complex and beautiful creation - this is a perfect story for reading aloud and sharing. Monsters, Incorporated is the largest factory in the world of the monsters, and James P. Sullivan is one of its top scarers. Sullivan is a giant, intimidating monster with blue fur, large purple spots, and horns. His scare assistant, best friend, and roommate is Mike Wazowski, a green, opinionated, feisty little one-eyed monster. Visiting from the human world is Boo, a tiny girl who goes where no human has ever gone before!

One button for three use, press once - story projection, press twice - night light/starry sky projection, press three times - the light goes out. This unique, fun experience develops beginning reading skills and word recognition and will get kids excited about reading. Includes 3 Little Golden Book® stories: The Poky Little Puppy, Tawny Scrawny Lion, and The Saggy Baggy Elephant and The Poky Little Puppy character that creates more light effects in nightlight mode. Colorful lights and sound effects help each story magically unfold. The recommended projection distance is 2 to 6 feet. In the main menu, tap on the settings icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and scroll down to the “Info” section. Tap on “Setup Instructions” to follow the directions on the screen. In addition, see steps below:INCLUDES 3 STORIES & 1 CHARACTER. Enjoy 3 Little Golden Book® stories: The Poky Little Puppy, Tawny Scrawny Lion, and The Saggy Baggy Elephant. The Poky Little Puppy character adds light effects in nightlight mode. In this child friendly adaptation of Hansel & Gretel, discover what happens when a brother and sister get lost in the woods, and come upon a wonderful gingerbread cottage! Next you’ll want to clip Moonlite to your phone. Open the clip and gently place it over the top of your phone so that it sits right over the flashlight of your phone. Moonlite has received more than a dozen national honors including Parent.com and Good Housekeeping “Best Toys for Kids of 2022”. Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl are forced to assume mundane lives as Bob and Helen Parr after all super-powered activities have been banned by the government. While Mr. Incredible loves his wife and kids, he longs to return to a life of adventure, and he gets a chance when summoned to an island to battle an out-of-control robot. Soon, Mr. Incredible is in trouble, and it's up to his family to save him.

SLEEP & DREAM. Doubles as a white noise nightlight to help your child fall fast asleep. Choose from 5 different sounds.

Watch the Featured Video!

With the Story Book Projector, you and your little one can talk through and create your own tales from 8 classic fairy tales. Inside this app, you’ll find everything you need to use the Moonlite projector and storybook disks (sold separately). Follow the in-app instruction guide for simple and speedy setup. Storytime comes to life with the easy-to-use Little Tikes Story Dream Machine. Children can watch, listen, and read along to their favorite stories.

Your child will love hearing about the adventures of their favorite Disney characters as you read these iconic tales, brought to life in this fun, engaging, new way! Both parents and children will enjoy Moonlite for contrasting reasons. But it's the uniting of different generations around the ancient art of storytelling that is possibly the biggest strength and the reason for its appeal." – Neil Hughes, TheNextWeb Once upon a time, there were 3 little pigs who were sent out to seek their fortune - read on and find out how 1 huffing and puffing wolf turned up and caused all sorts of trouble!

The bottom line

READ ALONG. Develops beginning reading skills and word recognition as children see words projected and hear a narrator read them a story. My toddler loves when we read moonlite stories before bedtime. Once in awhile the app would have issues where the light would keep shutting off (app issue, not my phone/camera light). But it’s generally ok. If you upgrade your iPhone, delete the moonlite app and reinstall it again. It will re-align the projector positioning to your new phone. I had to do the same for my iPhone 12 pro since it wasn’t aligned at first but now it’s fine. There’s some typos that need to be fixed (spaces between letters in words right before the sound effect words) but that’s just a minor compliant. My biggest issue is probably the projector itself as I don’t feel they last long, the foam padding around the lens area of mine is already smushed and distorted and I will need a new one. I feel they could do better for the quality on the projectors at least. But since my toddler enjoys it, I’ll rate this 4/5. With 8 fairy tales, 64 Slides, 3 LR4 batteries included, let the children swim in the fairy tale world. Rotate the film, break the maze of the night, look at the picture and images, stimulate baby’s language expression ability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment