276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Jordan Canvas Modern Wall Art 76x50cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jordan's career on the hardwood is well documented, but so is his life off the court. From his business endeavors to his love for cigars, there's a lot more to Jordan than fadeaway jumpers and high-flying dunks. And no, we aren't just talking about his minor league baseball stint or his role in the 1996 film "Space Jam" -- stories that have been told repeatedly. Jordan's disdain for losing was evident during a pingpong tournament among players on the 1992 Olympic "Dream Team." Christian Laettner said he got the best of Jordan, and the six-time champ took it personally. To see how this has evolved over the last year is gratifying. It makes me want to continue doing more so that we can keep answering the bell when the bell is ringing," Jordan said in a video for the opening of his second clinic, according to CNN.

I have no interest in going there," Jordan told David Falk, his agent at the time, in 1984 about meeting with Nike. "Just do what you need to do to get me with Adidas." Below, we share details on some of our best Michael Jordan art pieces and indicate which ones you might want for your wall. Our Michael Jordan Art Will Push You Beyond Your Limits I always wanted to be the weatherman. ... So if I wasn't playing basketball or baseball, I was gonna tell you what the weather's going to be like tomorrow," Jordan said in 2015. The highest honorJordan loved Adidas from when he was a child, and his loyalty to the company almost prevented him from signing an endorsement deal with Nike. That's what Jordan did, tapping contemporary sculptor and multidisciplinary artist Michael Enn Sirvet to create a 9-by-4-foot aluminum table with 32,292 holes in honor of Jordan's career points total. Michael Jordan had a table with 32,292 holes created in honor of his NBA career points total. Photo by Michael Enn Sirvet Michael Jordan: The weather forecaster? In 2017, former NBA photographer Nathaniel Butler, who covered the 1992 Dream Team, said in an interview with Slam's " Respect the Game" podcast that Jordan bought a pingpong table. They used to call me Magic Jordan. My first car had a license plate with Magic Jordan on it. It was a 1976 Grand Prix," Jordan said during a 1992 interview with Playboy magazine. A kind gesture

The "Frame to Fame" canvas wall piece depicts three single frames of Michael Jordan during the 1987 Slam Dunk Contest. Each image portrays him in mid-air, appearing to fly above the crowd while making an incredible dunk that won him the contest and proved his athletic excellence.

Two clinics in Charlotte

Jordan didn't play a minute for the Miami Heat in his NBA career, but the team retired the No. 23 out of respect for the Hall of Famer. It was the first number retired by the Heat in franchise history. Our canvas wall art is exclusively made using eco-friendly materials. We use UL Ecologo and UL Greenguard Gold-Certified 1 Water-based HP latex inks that provide superior image quality while also promoting sustainable print practices. There is a reason you call somebody 'the Michael Jordan of,'" Obama said. "The Michael Jordan of neurosurgery or the Michael Jordan of rabbis or the Michael Jordan of outrigger canoeing. Everyone knows what you're talking about." He had a pingpong table delivered up to his room. No one knew about it. And he was practicing for the rematch. They had a rematch two days later, three days later. It was [something like] 21-4. He [Jordan] destroyed him," Butler said. Historic ownership

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment