276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crochet Collage Garden: 100 patterns for crochet flowers, plants and petals

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alongside the more usual front-on view of flowers in full bloom, Chris has included some patterns for flowers viewed from the side, half-opened flowers, buds, seedheads, berries and fungi. There is also a large variety of foliage types from individual leaves to leafy stems, ferns, and grasses. Each of the collages has a different, sometimes seasonal, theme and all the compositions are different – there are wreaths and bouquets, some

Crochet Collage Garden Craft Book - Pausitive Vibe Crochet Collage Garden Craft Book - Pausitive Vibe

Create stunning crochet collages with this collection of 100 patterns for crochet flowers, plants and petals. Crochet designer and gardener, Chris Norrington, has created 100 crochet motifs arranged in 10 collages based on the beautiful flowers and plants found in her wonderful cottage garden on the edge of the beautiful North York Moors National Park. All of the motifs are inspired in some way by Chris' garden and the collages roughly follow the pattern of the seasons from the first flowers in spring, through to the frosty leaves of winter. All of the motifs are inspired in some way by Chris' garden and the collages roughly follow the pattern of the seasons from the first flowers in spring, through to the frosty leaves of winter. The motif designs are inspired by the colours and shapes found in nature and, while some are recognisable as specific plant species, they are not intended to be botanically accurate representations of particular plants. And finally, to get your copy of Crochet Collage Garden, visit your favorite book retailer, online or in-store. Happy Crocheting!I love this book. You’ll be mesmerized and charmed by all the included fun floral figures. From embroidery thread to chunky yarn, these pretty posie designs can be added to any craft project like blankets, toys, hats, scarves, earrings, and even wall art. The possibilities are endless.

Crochet Collage Garden – Gilliangladrag Crochet Collage Garden – Gilliangladrag

Some of the patterns include many flowers we may grow in our gardens, but some are also imaginary flowers inspired by and loosely based on the colors and shapes of Mother Nature. Regardless of their motivational and inspirational source, they are all impressively lovely.From 1st July 2021, VAT will be applicable to those EU countries where VAT is applied to books - this additional charge will be collected by Fed Ex (or the Royal Mail) at the time of delivery. Shipments to the USA & Canada: My favorite collages of the book would be the Flower Meadow, Cottage Garden, Spring Awakening and Terracotta Pot. Each collage is a beautiful work of art with its variety of flower colors, petal designs, leaf shapes and balanced compositions. I decided to crochet the Flower Meadow collage and I love how it turned out! My Project from Crochet Collage Garden The Vintage Blue Bouquet is arranged in a lovely white and blue bowl. The stems of periwinkle, clematis, scabious, lily-of-the-valley and pretty assorted leafy foliage are arranged in a beautiful display. Midsummer Daydream As well as creating the beautiful crochet collages which could be mounted and framed, there are ideas for what to make from the crocheted motifs including decorative applique embellishments on clothes and homewares, as well as bookmarks and keyring charms. Create stunning crochet collages with this collection of 100 patterns for crochet flowers, plants and petals. The motif designs are inspired by the colours and shapes found in nature and, while some are recognisable as specific plant species, they are not intended to be botanically accurate representations of particular plants.

Crochet Collage Garden Review and Giveaway - Moogly Crochet Collage Garden Review and Giveaway - Moogly

I am intrigued by the designs you show in the review. This book is definitely worth adding to my wish list! Most of the stitches used for the flower motifs are basic crochet stitches so I think even a beginner would be able to have success with this book. Plus, each motif comes with a very clear stitch diagram that helps you see where to put each stitch and how the stitches cleverly create all the nature-inspired shapes. Chris recommends using yarn from your stash and I love that! Since each flower and leaf require a very small amount of yarn, it is easy to find colors that match the collage themes in the book – at least it was for me! 😉 Chris also shares many little tips along the way about how to work the stitches, change colors, weave in ends and put together the final collages. Layout and Colors of Crochet Collage Garden Round 1: Working over the yarn tail, ([4 ch, 1 dtr, 2 ch, slst in 2nd ch from hook, 1 dtr, 4 ch, slst] in ring) 5 times. Pull gently on the yarn tail to help close the centre hole.

Products

Instructions are included for which yarn to use, but you can also experiment with different types for a unique look. Crochet Collage Garden Patterns Your review has made me want to buy this book even though its one I would of gone straight past on the book shelf. I thankyou so much as I would of missed out on such joy. I will now look at things like flowers and maybe wreaths with new and inquisitive eyes. If you're coming to Coles by car, why not take advantage of the 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury's Pioneer Square - just follow the signs for Pioneer Square as you drive into Bicester and park in the multi-storey car park above the supermarket. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. You don't need to shop in Sainsbury's to get the free parking! Where to Find Us Note: To give a natural effect, make mushrooms with stems of varying lengths, so there are taller and shorter ones within a group. 4 I've used… Crochet Collage Gardenis different from most crochet pattern books. It's sort of like a crochet stitch dictionary - but for plant pieces! Each design uses just a few yards of yarn and takes just minutes to make. There are front-view flowers, as well as half-opened flowers, side views, buds, seeds, berries, and even fungi!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment