276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)

£7.735£15.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

michaelf Thanks for reading! DualSense haptics/triggers aren't really put to very much use. To me the rumble feels the same as it would be on other controllers. Oh, and there are sometimes loading screens but they don't hang around for more than a couple of seconds. Play through all 9 films of the saga in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition and enjoy playing as over 400 characters from the expanded universe.

Cheat Codes can only be entered after loading into a save file as there is nowhere to enter them from the main menu. Once in a save file there are two ways to enter Cheat Codes. You can pause the game at any time and select the Enter Code option from the pause menu. Additionally, you can access the Extras tab through the Holoprojector and enter Cheat Codes by pressing Y/Triangle. TheCollector316 I've played LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 on PS2, and this obviously covers similar ground. However, story levels are generally shorter, while in between you have these big open areas to explore freely. So, you are seeing familiar sights but the structure is very different.To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.

Dr-M Hmm. The game is great fun on a fundamental level, but I would say a big part of the appeal is the movie angle. The game does take you through the storyline of each film, but it's seriously condensed. You'll probably be fine but you'd get an extra level of enjoyment from watching the films beforehand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment