276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Luck In Your New Job: Notebook - Funny Passive Aggressive Leaving Gift For Coworker, Colleague or Friend With New Job. Perfect Gag Gift For Retirement Party.

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New Job Notebook: Onboarding & Onwards! is a simple yet powerful tool that will transform the way you start a new job. It's been my passion project for quite some time now, and I’ve poured my heart and soul into crafting something that I believe is truly helpful and unique. What better way to share photos than with a photo upload notebook! Available in two sizes and either lined or plain paper, you can print the cover with four photos and a message of your choice. Whether you want to personalise it with pictures of family and friends or fill it with celebrities But, this isn’t much help if you don’t have the time to figure out how to section, divide, and maintain your notebook. Next, create a section under “Prep” called “Notes.” You’ll use this area to take notes of information and facts presented at the meeting.

This organization method works well if you are juggling several projects at work, and need a single, convenient location to store your notes.Underneath the meeting name and date, create a section called “Prep.” Use this area to jot down any ideas, information, thoughts, or points you want to present, discuss, or make note of at the meeting. Hey everyone! I can hardly contain my pure joy as I proudly announce the long-awaited arrival of my onboarding notebook. 😆🙌🏼 Write down the names of your projects on a piece of scrap paper. Count up the total number of projects. Guidance: Whether your company has a comprehensive onboarding process or not, you have this resource that provides a framework of what kind of information you should expect and questions to ask.

If you’re so inclined, you can designate this your “Meeting Notebook.” You’ll have everything you need for your meeting in one convenient location.

Did You Know?

Yes, I completely agree with you when it comes to organizing notebooks. There is something both equally wonderful and puzzling when it comes to using a notebook. Namely, because a notebook is a finite amount of space, plus, as you mentioned, we have to figure out how well we jot down information, refer to, and process/access it later on. I hope people will give our tips a try at least once. I think a big part in organizing a notebook is knowing yourself; that is, knowing your personal preferences and habits. Do you ever have those moments where an idea like no other pops into your head that you don’t want to forget? Perhaps it’s an invention, a fun hairstyle, or the name of that quaint café that your friend told you about. In such cases, a notebook would be a great deal of use. And with our lovely range of unique designs, we’re sure you’ll be able to find the perfect match for you, or that special someone. After months of hard work, meticulous designing (and redesigning 😅), and countless sleepless nights, I’m absolutely thrilled to introduce to you this game-changing new product! Starting with your first project, write down three relevant to-dos. Fill in to-dos for the other three projects. You can use the following tips with any blank notebook of your choice; be it lined, plain, graph, wide, or college ruled.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment