276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ANIMAT3D Mr. Chill Talking Animated Snowman with Built in Projector & Speaker Plug'n Play

£38.815£77.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've seen another version that shows a Santa style cap and "30 Minutes Of Builit In Animations" printed on the box. I think the error is in the frame rate. Somehow their encoding is showing up that way. 24 to 30 fps is standard. I had not heard of 50 fps but after doing some research I found that High Def video uses between 30 and 60 fps. I don’t think the video player in this prop is a high definition projector but maybe it is, I haven’t opened my prop up yet. Can you tell if the projector is a hi definition projector?

Mindscope Products High Tech Holiday Decor – Mindscope Products

I was thinking of trying to connect a raspberry pi to the LCD screen in the projector itself, but guessing it's not directly compatible. STILL MODE! Great for displaying The Snowman as a decorative piece without having animation continuously running. A Random still image of The Snowman's face will cycle every 5 minutes with no sound!

Stay up to date on the latest product releases, special offers & news by signing up for our newsletter. The last and only thing I can think of is the disk format is different some how and when it is plugged into a modern windows computer it gets altered somehow. Maybe language mapping?

MR. CHILL TALKING ANIMATED SNOWMAN - The Toy Insider ANIMAT3D MR. CHILL TALKING ANIMATED SNOWMAN - The Toy Insider

I wonder if the files need to be laid out in particular places on the drive? Like consecutive sectors so it could be accessed via raw reads, ignoring the file system? It would be interesting to compare the original SD with the recopied one to see what differs. Well, I suppose it prevents somebody from buying a unit, replacing the videos with something less um family friendly, and returning it to be resold - protecting the next consumer, the store, and the manufacturer. What else do they have to worry about, if they allowed us to show our own videos? The LCD is VERY basic, and you can even visually see the screendoor on the unit. I wasn't able to get a part number off it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment