276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Under Armour UA Curry 8 NM Team Basketball Shoes

£63.31£126.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Does it really BITE various surfaces well? How’s sensitivity to floor debris and what about outsole durability? Pin image source: underarmour.com OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE It’s been a while since the all-new Curry Flow 8 has released, and now we got the next iteration – the Curry Flow 9. The gist of it is the 9th shoe is simply the Curry Flow 8 with some tweaks that help it become a more versatile choice. Not just for the Splash Brother.

Let’s break down impact absorption, energy return, ride height, stability, step comfort & heel-to-toe transitions Pin image source: underarmour.com For those who aren’t fans of one-bootie uppers, this one’s a great example of one done very comfortably. And the shoe isn’t a nightmare to put on like some other one-bootie shoes, so you should be fine. But are they reliable for constant outdoor use? After all, most of us are still only able to hoop outdoors. While 2+ months isn’t really an ideal period to make conclusions on the shoe’s outsole durability, so far they’re holding up well. I’ve never seriously hurt my toes but after a longer session with these, those things definitely wanted some rest, that’s for sure.While I haven’t personally played in those enough to confidently publish a review or give my conclusions – the general reception from most is extremely positive. I went true to size for my Curry 8 and it was the correct choice, although the shoe did play tight and noticeably hugged my foot. This was not a problem for me as I enjoy a close fit on my basketball shoes but for those who prefer a bit of extra space, I’d recommend going up a half size. Length-wise they were true to size. The Curry 8 is right along those. It’s comfortable. It’s not overdone. It’s efficient. Stellar job. VI. SUPPORT There have been a few experiments with foam-based builds before but this one is surely the first highly-successful one that just felt right the second I started moving around. I’m a long time basketball player with over twenty five years of experience playing the game. Those years on the court have led me to wear many different types and styles of shoes.

Once you’re fully cleared and don’t feel that the ankle’s bothering you anymore, I’d stay away from regular use of braces. Unless you’re Steph Curry and playing in the NBA 82+ games per year with constant battles with injuries lol.The shoe utilizes foam as the bottom portion and completely gets rid of rubber, resulting in an incredibly feathery experience.

While the Curry 8 isn’t the most comfortable shoe money can buy, it does a good job at cushioning your feet as you play. Under Armour outfitted it with special UA Flow cushioning technology that cradles all key parts of your foot and feels great when you’re running around.

Harness the power of Steph Curry shoes and lead the game

It also comes with some of the best cushion and impact protection on the market. Like the Curry 8, it’s a purely indoor option. However, if you’re someone who spends their time playing or practicing in the gym it will provide you with a lighter, more comfortable shoe. Read my detailed Dame 7 review for more information. 3. Adidas Coll3ctiv3 Fit for Purpose Size fits well for me. The shoe is comfortable that I bought two pairs. Not high cut, so able even to use them for running as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment