276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amanda Harrington London, Bronzing Body Mousse, Natural Rose 150 ml

£1.66£3.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Developing time: You can tailor your bronze by leaving this on for just an hour for a lighter glow, or four hours for a deeper bronze. You've got to decide what consistency you want (mousse, drops, water), the shade you're after, the development time (anywhere from instant results to 8 hours), and how it wears (does it transfer to bedsheets? It's incredibly easy to apply, which is all thanks to the colour guide (so you can spot the patches you've missed) and mousse-y texture (so it doesn't dry too quickly), meaning you won't end up with the dreaded tan streaks. This dark mousse has colour correcting actives to help even out and brighten sallow skin tones and create your most natural looking colour ever.

Amanda Harrington Bronzing Body Mousse - We Put It To The Test Amanda Harrington Bronzing Body Mousse - We Put It To The Test

The mousse itself was really blendable and had a whipped texture, which meant I didn’t need to be concerned about any drips over the bathroom.Developing time: You'll notice a subtle bronze glow a 2-4 hours after the first application, but it can be built up for a more intense shade. It's easy to apply, has an unusual citrus scent, and only the tiniest hint of fake tan scent while developing. While I don't agree with its claims of being anti-cellulite and anti-ageing, I do think it gives a noticeable, and never orange-tinged tan. Meanwhile, Harrington is a big fan of swapping a mitt for a blending brush so if you’ve tried (and failed) with a mitt, seek out a brush: “My mantra has always been ‘better by brush’!

Amanda Harrington Body Mousse - Rose | Skin Matters Amanda Harrington Body Mousse - Rose | Skin Matters

Developing time: For a long-lasting, dark tan leave on for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water. Shade: This gradual tanning lotion gives a light glow after one application but can be built up with more applications to a deeper bronze. Formula: Everyone's favourite skincare hero, niacinamide is a key ingredient used in this super lightweight formula, helping to maintain happy, healthy looking skin. Extra benefits: The body mousses apply and blend easily giving skin a stunning golden hue, invest in the brand's tanning primer and sculpting brush if you want foolproof application. Simply spritz onto your face, neck, and anywhere else you fancy and you'll wake up the next day with a sun kissed glow without any transfer to clothes or bedsheets, thanks to zero colour guide.I think if you are doing a full body tan then it makes most sense to apply this in the evening to give it the full time to develop overnight. Prolong your tan with an oil and fragrance-free moisturiser morning and night and apply a low-level DHA – such as gradual tan – every couple of days to keep up an even and luminous glow to the skin,” she says. It's definitely one of the easiest tanning products I've ever used, but I found that it took a while for the glow to show. If you don't want to stretch to the kit, you could try the mousse and use it with your regular tanning mitt. View Gallery Do you favour a particular texture (mousse, cream, spray, gel etc) or does each work well for different looks/finishes?

Amanda Harrington Illuminating Natural Rose Bronzing Body Amanda Harrington Illuminating Natural Rose Bronzing Body

After 15 years of tanning experience she has now launched her first collection of self-tanning products. Extra benefits: Coming as the latest release from the brand, Bondi's innovative Technocolor dreamcoat (for that, it is) provides a tailored experience for results with unique results. Shade: This tanner gives a light, subtle glow after the first use, but can be built up to a deeper bronze if applied night after night.While we can't all have our own personal tanner, we can tap up Amanda Harrington, tan guru to Sienna Miller, Dua Lipa and Poppy Delevingne, for her insider expertise. You want the colour to be fairly substantial if going on holiday and you can always top up and extend the tan with a low level DHA once you're there. She realised it made sense to apply tanning products this way as it’s easier to control and I have to agree. All textures are fine on their own and will do what you need them to do, but they will look incredible when they are layered, just like makeup. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

AMANDA HARRINGTON Body Mousse - Natural Honey, 150ml | NET-A

Not only will this vegan tan build up a seamless, natural looking colour, it's enriched with Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter and Shea Better to keep your bod hydrated and has a refreshing light floral fragrance. Plus, it dries down within just a few minutes of application, giving no horrible sticky tan feeling. You apply one layer of primer with your hands and then, with gloves on, apply a layer of tan, using the brush to buff it in as you go.Amanda Harrington is one of the beauty industry’s most respected and innovative sunless tanning experts whose personalised and modern approach to tanning has earned her a cult following and an A-list client roster of Hollywood’s and London’s elite.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment