276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ACTIV ENERGY Li-Ion Battery, 20 Volt, 2.0 Ah, 36 Watt hours, for Ferrex Cordless Tools, Garden Tools

£15.995£31.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Further information on the collection and protection of your data can befound in our data protection policy statement.

I bought a Ferrex corded recip saw, I really wanted a cordless but had no idea when or if one would appear in the Ferrex range. This is 2nd version of 3D printed adapter to convert Ferrex 20V and 20/40V Battery to Ferrex 18V Tool such as Ferrex Nail Gun. I’d just hoped it was about maybe the overall battery shortage issues we’ve all heard about in the press or a churn of Christmas lines being more important. Another plus: The battery of the FERREX cordless is rechargeable and the charge level indicator offers maximum flexibility. This is 3D printed adapter to convert Milwaukee M18 18V Battery to Ferrex 18V Tool such as Ferrex Nail Gun.

Has anyone had a good look at the power tool range and noticed how many are not compatible with the Active Energy battery system, 20V and 20/40V! Has any one found a compatible battery for the “Activ Battery’ range that power the last generation of Ferrex own brand tools sold in Aldi.

Compatible with: 20V Activ Energy Battery, 20/40V Activ Energy Battery, Activ Energy Battery Charger. I picked up the cordless glue gun (Reduced) as well which I forgot about, that's come in handy a few times now. If your battery has failed then it may be worth looking into opening it up and seeing if you have a defective cell that can be replaced. There is a Facebook group "ALDI TOOL FANS" and every couple of days someone new joins and asks the same thing. They are only used for presentation and description, clear identification, and for better orientation of the consumer.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Would the tool drop the voltage to 18v (a bit like the Dewalt flexivolt) or would it stay at 20volt and would it damage the Brad nailer? Problem is when I tried to unbolt a nut from my car it did turn for a while but stops during peak power and the led light just blinks 3 times and whenever that happens it just doesn't let me continue. This is 3D printed adapter to convert Ferrex 20V and 20/40V Battery to Ferrex 18V Tool such as Ferrex Nail Gun.

Although product information is regularly updated, Aldi is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future, eg by unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter. I think they do Robin, I've been using the drill/driver almost daily for several weeks without any issues. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). They tend to list batteries whenever they have any of the power tools on offer so next lot might be leaf blowers for use in the autumn. And like one or two other power tools, one saw doesn't have the Ferrex branding on the tool, just in the product description.

This is 3D printed adapter to convert Einhell 18V Power X-Change battery to Ferrex 18V Tool such as Ferrex Nail Gun, also works with this type Workzone tools.The batteries very quickly drop down to 3v in use, so they're probably more accurately 18v battery packs. There are new Active Energy tools coming out all the time I expect they will eventually standardise on the system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment