276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Liquid Lipstick, Cashmere, 2.6 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They never want photographs of me as compared to them i'm seen as a big fatso, so, all is well ultimately!

Lime Crime | Brands | Sally Beauty Lime Crime | Brands | Sally Beauty

The texture of this white potion is extremely light, and it soaks into your skin immediately, shrinking your pores right down, taking down redness, evening tone and leaving you with a smooth base with plenty of slip to apply make up over.

Soothing omega-rich baobab and borage oils are blended with a powerful dose of antioxidant vitamins A and E, precious white lily and Dermaxyl™ peptide to boost collagen production. My biggest lust is deep pinks and pinky reds, and having never been an aficionado on Lush the brand, as all I knew was every time I walked by one, I was met with headache inducing smells and confusing levels of messy looking bath bombs, which, again, if you were a teenager in the nineties, you probably got sick of too, because its all your stupid friends got you as presents, when all I wanted was music and films. If the color in the image is KVD, it very well could be Nosferatu, though the finish is a bit too glossy for me to believe that it’s an ELL. Silica Dimethyl Silylate,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone,Synthetic Beeswax,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Isododecane,Flavor (Aroma),Kaolin,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Hexylene Glycol. Anyway, I first started using lash primer when I got a free sample of a Lancome Cils Booster and fell in love with the results, which were, predictably, boosted lashes.

Lime Crime Cashmere DUPES! - Musely BEST Lime Crime Cashmere DUPES! - Musely

All of those liquid lipsticks became worthless after I needed to wear Invisalign because they smeared and stained my first aligner trays. I remember I had spent all day watching the video to Lush - Hypocrite (see below) and decided I wanted to be Mikki Berenyi, so I went to the Superdrug next door, purchased the aforementioned lipstick and powder, and went to work on my face. I see many people going on about how unnecessary they are, and I cannot speak for other people, but without a primer, my make up swims around my face within a couple of hours, powder or no powder. So, I have paired this with lipliner, namely Sleek - Dragonfruit which is my longwear, waterproof go to every time I wear a pink lip.I am actually surprised i'd not heard of Jeffree Star, given the circles I operate in, I am often surrounded by many pretenders to the Club Kid throne. ColourPop lipsticks “Clueless+Trap”, “Beeper” and “Limbo” are nearly identical to Kylie Jenner’s shades “Candy K”, “Dolce K” and “True Brown”. Add to this that you get lip conditioning ingredients of jojoba oil, rose wax and candellila wax in this formula, you really cannot go wrong.

Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Cashmere - PrettyLittleThing

Full-coverage matte liquid lipstick in a richly pigmented formula that lasts all day long on your lips. It takes a lot of product to get the coverage opaque, and then once it is, it comes off very quickly. Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance. The color is so flattering, and while I love the true red shades it can definitely be a bit flashy if I'm trying to go for a more subtle look, but Rustic is the perfect earthy tone to still provide that pop of red without being too bright.Richly pigmented formula glides on liquid and dries down to a velvety matte finish that lasts for hours. You don't need any dry down time to see what this formula will look like, you will see the results straight away and if you love a pop of strong colour, you will LOVE THIS. What we say Inspired by Lime Crime CEO Doe Deere’s favourite flower, the red rose, 'Red Velvet' is a seriously pigmented, super-red, liquid matte lipstick. Perhaps it's not the norm, but like hair colour, I feel that we are young (ish, sadly i'm rapidly approaching 36) once and we have all these stunning colours in the world, and we, as humans, are allowed to PAINT ON OUR FACE! Only had to touch it up once after eating, but it held up super well despite me scarfing down a sandwich like a starving orphan in the 1800s.

Lime Crime Cashmere Velvetines Matte Liquid Lipstick | Sally

HOWEVER, it's an awesome product to use if you want to do a lip ombre, then its performance is only to lighten your existing lipstick, which looks great!

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aroma (Flavor), <+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)>. A delicious soufflé balm that works deep into the pores to combat daily grime, lift out impurities and remove make-up, even waterproof mascara. As a girl with long wear foundation needs, very oily skin, and uneven skintone, who doesn't enjoy the idea of wearing super matte foundations, I was an early adopter of the use of primers. The Cyber World is the best of the bunch when it comes to a generally unobtainable depth of colour (other than Nightmoth) on the high street, so if you're strapped for cash I would definitely pick this up. I have however got reviews pulsating in my brain waiting to burst out like a fountain of judgemental diamonds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment