276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosmopolitan Electronic Lady Shaver, Cordless Electric Razor for Women, Hair Removal, Removes Short Hair, Dual-Blades, Trim Bikini Line, Leg Hair & All Body Areas, Rechargeable Device, Black & Gold

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can read her work in a variety of other publications, including Elle, Elite Daily, Architectural Digest, Glamour, Billboard, and many more. And unlike single-use disposable razors, a good electric razor will last you for years and years if you take care of it properly. Its dual clipper blade is gentle on skin and easy to use, and since it literally fits in the palm of your hand, it's easy to control and maneuver around your curves. SatinShaves have rounded pearl-tip trimmers in front and behind the shaving foil that keep the blades from cutting or scratching your skin. Plus, in razor mode, you can move the tool back and forth without irritation, and as an added bonus, pop up its trimmer to reach longer hairs.

THE REVIEW: “I love the way the blade moves, I drag it through the hair I want to trim with a guard on and it just goes where I need it too, trimming the hair without too much effort on my part. Cordless, rechargeable and easy-to-use on either wet or dry skin, this electric shaver has become a fast favourite. As you can probably tell from the name, it has both an epilator and a shaver head (so you get two in one).The rechargeable shaver comes with a comb attachment, so can be used to trim hairs as well as give a close shave. As someone with permanently sensitive skin, I had to ditch the traditional razor a while back — the constant lobster-red shaving rash and ingrown hairs after every use was too much of a faff. If the shaving head needs to be cleaned more thoroughly, make a small soap bath with mild soap, re-assemble and re-attach the shaving head on the handle, and then switch the device on for a couple of seconds while holding the head in the water.

The precision spinning blade on this battery-powered hair removal tool gently removes peach fuzz and allows for easy touch-ups in hard-to-maneuver spots. Built with versatility in mind, the Philips HP6341 Ladyshave can be used on both moist and dry body.The compact rechargeable shaver can be used on wet or dry skin and comes with a USB charging wire that makes it perfect for travel. This Braun women bikini trimmer comes with a trimmer cap to enable one to cut the hair around the super-sensitive parts and prevent skin exfoliation and unwanted ingrown hairs. Meet our experts: Caroline Robinson, MD, FAAD, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of Tone Dermatology in Chicago, Joshua Zeichner, MD, a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, Dr.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment