276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golf Daddy Divot Daddy Golf Mat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

compact and portable, I throw it on my living room floor and take full swings barefoot in the house.

The thick rubber base eliminates any worry of damage to my hardwood floors or hard feedback on the joints. Quality Construction: This mat is designed with a heavy-duty non-slip rubber back and tightly secured beaded patches.the rubber base is thick and sturdy, almost 1" all in unless used on a surface where the rubber spikes can dig in. Being able to analyse my swings and divots in such detail has allowed me to identify and correct flaws I didn't even know existed.

The DivotDaddy golf swing aid can quickly and easily be set up indoors or outdoors so you can polish your swing anytime, anywhere. Enough space to swing a golf club safely within your perimeter without damaging anything or hurting anyone. I also liked using it on the range in conjunction with hitting off the ground – that way I could get instant feedback from the mat and then hit another shot from the grass to feel exactly what I was doing. While I found the mat to move a little bit at impact, that was actually a good thing as it gives swings a more realistic feel versus hitting off static turf.Beginners and experienced golfers alike, find it expensive to receive fundamental and advanced skills training. This allows you to take practice swings in your living room, basement or wherever you have enough space to swing a club. Endorsed by the Pros: Our golf mats practice outdoor and indoor equipment is the top-rated Home Training Aid by PGA professionals. Here's another idea: get a strip of mat or carpet on top of your normal hitting surface, and put the ball near the back of it.

The DivotDaddy golf training mat for swing detection makes great golf gifts for any beginner or experienced golfer. This golf practice equipment is designed with a sequin fabric that creates a striking white divot across the green background to give you a detailed analysis of how your club head makes contact with the ball.You guys should be getting some commission for the great work you've done promoting the Divot Board. This golf training equipment allows you to practice in the comfort of your own home or backyard with or without actually hitting golf balls!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment