276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Citadel Pot de Peinture - Base Retributor Armour

£3.4£6.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best Citadel paint for gold and brass Gang leaders need a bit of bling - and Retributor Armour makes this gold-plated servoclaw a real eye-catcher. And face-puncher. | Image credit: Caelyn Ellis

Retributor Armour Spray | Accessories | Zatu Games UK

Repeat step 3 but with Citadel XV -88 highlighting less of the armour. You want your highlights to be hitting the raised parts and points of interest. I highly recommend Retributor Armour as the gold metallic paint that can handle almost all your gold painting needs (unless you’re looking for a less-warm toned metallic). The paint pot version is superior in my opinion than the spray can version. Continue reading for more details and two useful tips for painting with Retributor Armour gold metallic paint.You could also airbrush the suggested Scale75 triad above, but then thin them with Tamiya X20A thinner instead of water. Dicebreaker is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited. In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Not sure what game to buy next? Buy a premium mystery box for two to four great games to add to your collection! Buy Premium Box »

Vallejo equivalent to Citadel Retributor Armor? - DakkaDakka Vallejo equivalent to Citadel Retributor Armor? - DakkaDakka

None of that has anything to do with the quality of Citadel’s rattle cans: Retributor Armour spray dries beautifully. Even if I have to brush-prime the odd crevice and touch it up with a spot of paint, I’ve still saved a ton of time here. Look at their wee nameplates!The thinner is mixed about 1:10 (more gold metallic paint to less thinner). It doesn’t take much to thin the Retributor Armour paint. Make sure you shake your pot before you mix it with any thinners. The metallic flakes do tend to settle if the pot is left sitting around for a while. Has anybody else experienced that after about half the can has been used, the spray gets runnier and does not cover the plastic as well as before? Hair – Added Fire Dragon Bright to Mephiston Red and highlighted the hair, then added a little more Fire Dragon Bright and highlighted the highlights. Base I used to hate painting gold. No matter what I tried, it always came down to painstakingly applying thin layer after thin layer to build up the opacity and it still wouldn’t look great anyway. Thankfully, metallic paints have come on a long way and Retributor Armour is one of the best of the bunch. It covers remarkably well and gives a bright, yellowish gold that is really versatile. Do you paint a lot of gold in your miniatures? If there’s a gold metallic paint you prefer, let me know in the comments. I’m always looking for better ways to get the miniature painting job done!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment