276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ivoler 5-in-1 Steam Deck Dock Stand, USB-C Hub with HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz, Triple USB 3.0 Port & Full Speed Charging USB-C Port, Docking Station Designed for Valve Steam Deck, Compatible with ASUS ROG Ally

£16.66£33.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not the only major difference though. In terms of bulk, the ivoler version is slimmer and honestly just looks better but it is slightly longer but not by an amount that really makes any difference. If this market segment was too niche, then why have two separate companies made products for it? At least there are two that I know of so far. They clearly believe they can make a profit. TheoneandonlyMrKI think you would be surprised what would run on it well tbh but it wouldn't be better on a 1080p then a Gaming laptop or desktop. You want to play the classics: Output is capped at 4K 30fps, and that could matter if you're planning on running classic games using a UHD gaming monitor. I'm pleasantly surprised.Even performance intensive games like Cyberpunk and Control run well with lowered settings. I really did not think either of those games would be playable.

Ivoler Steam Deck Dock Review | TechNuovo Ivoler Steam Deck Dock Review | TechNuovo

Design: The JSAUX USB-C 6-in-1 model we reviewed just so happens to be red, which is a little bit garish. That said, there's a gun metal grey version that's more likely to blend in with your setup, so keep that in mind when shopping around. Underneath the Iron Man-esque paint job is an aluminium body that feels pretty sturdy, providing a premium feel that's harder to achieve with plastic. You need more power: If you're planning on connecting more than one or two peripherals, the hub's 65W Power Delivery could be an issue. If you want a Nintendo switch-like experience, playing your favourite pc games on a TV then this is the one for you, it’s plug plays and very easy to get things set up. Not that it made a blind bit of difference anyway, as testing God of War running at 1440p on its original graphics settings is nigh-on unplayable, garnering a minuscule average of 15fps. Even when I dropped it down to 720p at 120Hz on the Display Configuration, I was still only hitting around 30-40FPS. So whether you’re playing through desktop mode or SteamOS, you’re still going to be getting the same kind of performance, despite the ability to select a 120Hz refresh rate. God of War launched from Desktop Mode at 720p gave me around 30-40FPSThe USB-C connection cable doesn’t have a lot of room if you have a bulky case up top too, requiring the need for a USB-C extension.

ivoler 5-in-1 Steam Deck Dock Stand Review - Jabba Reviews ivoler 5-in-1 Steam Deck Dock Stand Review - Jabba Reviews

You're on a budget: The official Valve accessory costs way more than third-party alternatives, and you could spend less and achieve a similar experience. They sent over their newer refreshed model, which has an aluminum casing compared with their original plastic one. It also now has gigabit ethernet, with the previous model not having ethernet at all. Video: 4K@60Hz | Power: 100W | Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, USB-C, MicroSD & SD Card Reader, HDMI 2.0, RJ45 Ethernet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment