276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gamma Più Professional Hair Dryer Italian. 100% Made in Italy. Hair Dryer. Lightweight. Silent. Powerful. Blow Dryer with Ergonomic Handle. Adjustable Speed. Heat Control. W 1700-2000. Italian socket

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The highest temperature setting produce enough and even heat that I was able to dry my hair in a short time. Catherine Hufton is a London-based lifestyle and beauty journalist and has been a contributing writer and editor for Byrdie since 2022. She digs deep into all things fashion and beauty to find the very best shopping must-haves—from the most effective collagen serums to the best makeup palettes.

Hair Dryers | BaByliss Hair Dryers | BaByliss

naturallycurlydoesit This unique device is a diffuser and hairdryer in one. Frizz and curl dryness is reduced and drying time is cut in half. It’s a win win for me! With dual optical sensors that automatically set heat and airflow for straight, wavy, curly, and coily hair, Shark’s HyperAir hairdryer seems pretty impressive on paper. We put it to the test in our lab to see how this translated in real life and are pleased to say it surpassed our expectations. First of all, with all of the technology it offers, it remains considerably good value. We found that the adjustable airflow made this hairdryer much easier to use than a traditional model while giving it a luxe, high-tech feel.Weight: 0.9 pounds | Heat and speed settings: Adjustable temperature and speed settings | Power: 1,800 watts Conair’s dryer is made to target frizz and impart serious shine, so it’s really effective when it comes to smoothing, defining, and drying off curls or coiled hair. There’s a diffuser attachment and tourmaline ceramic-coated grille for even heat distribution (and thus, less damage). If you're looking to save a few coins, this is a great option.

hair dryers tested by our beauty team 2023 - Cosmopolitan 15 best hair dryers tested by our beauty team 2023 - Cosmopolitan

So, whether you’re an avid heat styler or simply want to buy a quality, salon-worthy tool to have at home, we got to work testing out a wide range of popular models in our Manhattan-based lab. With the help of Byrdie staffers and pro stylists, we undertook some rigorous testing of their drying time, added attachments, airflow, and ease of use. This allowed us to see how each one performed in real life, and how they made our hair and scalp look and feel.This powerful, lightweight, 2000-watt ceramic and tourmaline hair dryer comes with an Italian motor and an ionic generator that claims to dramatically reduce drying time. So, what happened when we tried it out for ourselves? This depends on your hair type, but stylists agree that you should gently absorb as much water as possible with a towel before rough drying your hair on a low heat setting until it’s about 70 percent dry. From this point, you can section and style as you like. Curly or coiled hair types should use a diffuser attachment to capture and hold each curl. One of our editors even described this hairdryer as bringing their normally flat hair to life and raved about their incredible results. Our only real criticism is that it doesn’t come with different attachments for different hair textures. In terms of its actual function, the buttons are easy and within reach, plus it’s easy to change between temperature settings as you blow dry. There are only three heat settings which doesn’t give you lots of options (hot, cool, and warm) but its slender handle feels fairly lightweight in the hand. We found the hairdryer made our hair soft and smooth, and it took just over 20 minutes to completely dry a long hairstyle. We liked how straightforward this was to use, so if you don’t want lots of bells and whistles with your morning blowout, you’re sure to love this too. The final result was a nice textured blowout with a soft and smooth cuticle. We also felt like our hair looked so much better than our usual at-home attempts with results comparable to a salon.

Professional Italian Hair Dryer, Hair care, Iron Curls - Elchim

When looking for a professional blow dryer you want to look for a few things: the weight, ergonomics, and heat settings are all important,'' says Global Artistic Director of Pureology, Jamie Wiley. Wiley also explains that functions and controls—like cool shots and speed settings—are also important as they enable you to dry and smooth the hair with ease without any damage. registered office Corso Indipendenza 5, 20129 Milano Italia | operational headquarters via Del Tecchione 4, 20098 San Giuliano Milanese (MI) Italia Low maintenance and easy to use, the Remington Pro Wet2Style™ Dryer is one of the less expensive options on our list. While it’s on the budget end, we think it’s a quality device that works really well, and it even comes with added attachments. It has three different heat settings which we found were just the right temperature and easy to switch between, plus a pre-straighten tool that helped us achieve a sleek look in minutes. We tried this setting to touch up our hair in between washes and it really brought new life to our flat lengths. This hairdryer is proof that sometimes you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a pro result. Byrdie contributor Emily Algar has short, fine hair, so she always relies on a hair dryer to build long-lasting volume. She has also chatted to experts David Lopez and Jamie Wiley to get some A+ recommendations and help map out what makes a hair dryer stand out. It has a cold air setting! Not just a cold shot but you can actually dry your hair with cold air. 2) The diffuser is large and deep (bowl shaped) and gave me tons of volume on my curly/wavy hair. 3) It drys fast! 4) It has a total of 6 heat and dry settings plus the cold shot. 5) Its weighty and feels like a salon quality hair dryer. 6) It boasts an Italian motor which should last 3x longer than traditional hair dryers.Wiley calls the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer gold class: “It’s lightweight, quiet, and measures the air temperature over 40 times a second to protect the hair from damage. I also find it creates intense shine, and the six attachments are really handy.” (The attachments included are a styling concentrator, gentle air attachment, diffuser, wide-tooth comb, and flyaway attachment). Perfect hairdryer Thanks to InfinitPro by Conair for sending me ArteBella hair dryer for free in exchange of my honest opinion. I found this dryer really easy to use, both to scoop up my hair and to hover diffuse. I didn’t find it caused any frizz and am really happy with how my hair turns out with this. During testing in our lab, we found that it left our hair feeling softer and shiner, and would keep it feeling healthier in between cuts. It also has plenty of temperature settings to choose from (warm, hot, and cold) so you can find the perfect one for your hair texture. But if we were to make one criticism, it’s that the cold shot button is placed in a slightly awkward position. But it’s definitely not a deal breaker. Drybar’s Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush took the top spot in my story dedicated to the best hair-dryer brushes, which is not surprising for a brand known for its speedy blowout salons. “It takes the crown,” says Elizabeth, meaning it both figuratively and literally. Not only is it best in class but it also creates lift and volume starting at the crown, she explains. The brush features a combination of tufted and nylon bristles, which allows for both tension and control so you can achieve a super-sleek blowout.

Bellissima Italia

We really enjoyed testing out this hairdryer from Laifen and it’s a solid mid-priced option. It claims to enhance hair color and eliminate frizz with three nozzles and negative Ion technology. We’re happy to report that this dryer definitely lived up to its promises during our own testing, and our hair looked noticeably shiner after using it. It also really enhanced the color of our hair, too. Another factor to mention is the temperature of the dryer – it got hot but not too hot which felt comfortable and dare we say, pretty much perfect. Ans I really love how the concentrator nozzle is designed to be with slim opening so the air flowing is directed and focused towards the roots ( which also help with the frizz) and the perfect opening length to cover over the whole section of the hair when using a brush to style it so you don't need to go up and down with the dryer to dry that section. Truly enjoy using this hair dryer! Conair kindly gave me this InfinitiPRO by Conair ArteBella Hair Dryer so I could review it! This varies between brands, but most professional hair dryers will run between 60 and 110 degrees C. The more important feature is even heat distribution, so certain sections of hair aren’t damaged (also, you’ll get a much sleeker result). While there’s no real substitute for a professional job, having the right tools at home can certainly help when it comes to volume, shine, bounce, and definition. Your hair dryer is front and center, but there are definitely some key features to look for, especially when it comes to professional standards.

Of course, it’s hard to talk about the best hair dryers without mentioning the Dyson Supersonic. It’s become the most-talked-about new hair invention of recent years. Celebrity stylists, like Adel Chabbi, use one in their salon; beauty veteran Linda Wells is a fan; and with plenty of accolades to its name, it’s definitely a top-of-the-line choice if you’re a professional or are just super-serious about at-home blowouts. Chabbi told me it’s great for all hair types, including women who wear extensions, and will leave every head of hair smooth and shiny. I really like this hair dryer, it's Very strudy, not heavy and the design is very easy to work with. curlycaridad My curls felt soft and bouncy with volume at the roots too! Overall, I achieved more volume compared to my usual hair dryer and diffuser. Once our hair was fully dried, it looked healthy, shiny, and full of body and bounce. We didn’t even need hairspray to keep it in place. We think this offers all of the technology and results of the Dyson making it a more affordable alternative. We tested this hairdryer out for ourselves and totally agree with Wiley. We loved its powerful airflow (there are three to choose from, but we found we only needed to use setting two), and extra attachments comprising a styling concentrator, gentle air attachment, diffuser, wide-tooth comb, and flyaway attachment. After watching a few online videos of how each attachment worked, we achieved a bouncy, voluminous blow-dry in just over 20 minutes. The final result felt far more professional than we’ve ever been able to create with an average hairdryer. Yes, it’s very expensive but if you love your beauty gadgets and currently spend a lot on professional blow-dries, this is well worth the investment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment