276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset with Intercom,FreedConn TCOM VB 2-Way 800M Communication System,BT5.0 Music Sharing/Universal Pairing,Motorbike Headphone kit for Ski/Dirt Bike(FM/IP65/2 Mic)1Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed. Especially when you don’t need to take off your main hand, which is placed on the motorcycle’s throttle. It does, however, give you regular audible beeps to indicate it’s running flat, which is handy so you can stop chatting to conserve the remaining battery life. As we continue our FreedConn T-Max review, let’s talk a bit about its speakers, microphones, and overall sound quality.

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. Still, for a non-Mesh device, no other Bluetooth headset comes close when it comes to intercom functionality. They provide some protection against wind and debris hitting you in the face while riding on your motorcycle. It’s an informative guide that breaks down all the essential features you should look into in a new Bluetooth headset.It combines top-notch technology with a user-friendly interface and a dash of humor, making my rides more enjoyable and connected than ever before.

A group of 8 riders can connect to the intercom, and even if they get out of range, there is a reconnect technology at play here.

Like many other budget Bluetooth headsets, it doesn’t feature dedicated voice support like Sena and Cardo devices do. This Bluetooth headset features an IP66 waterproof (more like water resistance) rating to thank for that.

Whenever you are listening to music and intercom triggers, the music will pause until you disconnect from the intercom.It can shoot 4K video at 30fps, which is perfect for capturing those unforgettable moments of me wiping out on the trails haha ! When the battery gets empty, you can charge it from zero to hero in 2 and a half hours with a USB cable! Pairing with our old HTC One phones, new Samsung and Motorola phones and a Garmin SatNav posed no issues.

Well, I took a punt on a pair of T-COM VB Bluetooth headset and this review tells how they turned out. Detailed release bluetooth headset also known as the 2016 motorcycle, lowend intercom bluetooth headset relatively unimpressive 1641 feet entrylevel features a twoatatime duplex 300 mah battery, technology. Still, you can connect this Bluetooth headset to your smartphone and use its dedicated voice assistant. With the inclusion of the upgraded 40mm JBL speakers, Cardo has provided the stereo quality that isn’t rivaled by anything else on the Bluetooth headset market. There was the occasional momentary cut out, which seemed to coincide with pulling up at red lights along with side traffic, so I suspect it was down to interference with other nearby devices.The microphone is good at picking up clear audio, thanks to the advanced noise cancellation implementation. Mary and I particularly enjoyed the rider-to-rider intercom function, definitely a novel experience being able to chat throughout an entire ride out. The Freedconn helmet is a fully functional motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth capabilities that allows riders to listen to music without headphones while riding their bike. This motorcycle Bluetooth headset doesn’t feature a dedicated voice command system, but you can always use a voice assistant from your smartphone for these. I can’t compare with other intercoms as this is the only one I’ve ever used, but for me the freedconn has done what it’s supposed to do without any fuss or bother and continues to do so.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment