276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sean John Unforgivable Eau de Toilette for Men 75 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, despite not being 100% similar, Osaito makes up for it in terms of longevity and performance. In my experience, 2 – 3 sprays in the morning will keep you going for 7 – 8 hours. In other words, enough to comfortably cover you for a full day at the office. In short : slightly synthetic salty boozy citrus, somehow reminding me of fresh sweat (but not offensive as in body odor) The Oral History of Sean John, Diddy's Game-Changing Clothing Label". GQ. 2018-03-20 . Retrieved 2023-08-09. Milestones’ oceanic and marine-inspired dry down is a little airier than the musky base of Millesime Imperial. The ambroxan and woodsy notes linger on for 6-7 hours – certainly longer than 2-3 I’ve come to expect Millesime Imperial, at least.

However, if you’re interested in branching out into fragrances that are a twist on Imperial Millesime rather than a like-for-like scent, you can get even more mileage. Fragrance As such, it clings a little closer to the skin, but you only have to use a very small amount to achieve the same power.

Osaito M. Micallef, for example, lasts 7 – 8 hours if you don’t need all the fruitiness of the original – and Unforgivable by Sean John matches that longevity with its darker, boozier profile. I also love the woodsy quality in the base, like a sturdy scaffolding for the brighter citruses to swing around on. This Alexandria fragrance smells noticeably well-balanced, with just enough of every element to be a very similar scent.

Covert, James (May 5, 2010). "Macy's and Sean John ink exclusive distribution deal". New York Post.The sweetness is still there, but it’s toned down, and the overall scent feels more balanced and airy. Performance is superior to Millesime Imperial at 4 – 6 hours, which is perfectly satisfactory for what is still ultimately a mid-range summer freshie. This does remind me of Millesime Imperial, but the quality is not nearly as good and longevity is unfortunately very fleeting. There’s a little bit of nuance in touches of sweet florals like lavender and iris, but they never tilt overtly feminine. Unforgivable is seductive and passionate, but it’s refined and masculine at its core. To me, the opening is all green and bitter. I don't think this resembles MI at all. There's no citrus or sweetness to me. The drydown is worse, makes me nauseous.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment