276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Eau De Toilette Spray, 100ml Fine Fragrance from an Approved Stockist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The smell itself is very good, none of that typical yuckinness that is in 99% of designer perfumes (which is why I usually stick to niche). This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. I would have absolutely LOVED this perfume in Junior High, High School, and in my early 20's (before I began being influenced by the much heavier and more concentrated perfumes of the 1980's). Well known for her beauty, fashion sense and glamorous looks, Lopez launched her first fragrance, Glow, in 2002.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. A judge denied their request; as Glow Industries hadn't demonstrated how consumer confusion would occur, or even a likelihood for it.

Although I can detect some fruitiness in the opening, I don't get any coconut, but do get the clean, soapy notes other reviewers mention. In a nutshell: A passionfruit/slightly peachy, soap suds fragrance that won’t break the bank, doesn’t contribute to the creative aspects of perfume, and will probably last you forever. I only just realized that this perfume was actually discontinued, and I think that's a real shame because it smells fantastic! If you have consented to this at checkout or by manually signing up we may also use data you have provided to send you targeted, automated messages informed by the products you have purchased or browsed.

To me, this smells like sickeningly sweet synthetic tropical Softsoap hand soap that was in every dusty dark sad office I admin-ed in after college. Unless you have provided separate consent for this, we will not use these details to send you marketing materials of any kind. It smells like you're at the beach where you can really smell the salt water, and you have a tropical, fruity drink on you hand. Like when you hate the way a song sounds and you listen to it again because you can't believe how bad and annoying it is.

It's definitely a sunscreen kind of smelling perfume but it's obviously so much better than just a sunscreen. I categorize tropical with fresh fruits mixed with florals — tiare, plumeria (Frangipani) or jasmine. I've since graduated to more 'sophisticated' scents, although a part of me still wonders if I'd still like this as I did nearly 15 years ago.

you will get the best out of this perfume if u do a single spray on each of your pulse points and that's it- a single layer. She's been wearing Miami Glow every single summer since forever, so she loves it for those memories, not because it's an amazing fragrance. I think we are talking about two different scents here, i got my first bottle 30 ml last summer, it smells exactly like a bar of soap and very similar to the glow version. Never thought I’d enjoy a fresher, soapier scent but this one just softens and sweetens up to become something so lovely. I did wear it during the autumn so will give it another try in the spring/summer but not expecting much.The main difference though is the passionfruit note that was used in this perfume, along with citrus. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment