276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracle-Gro Handy Lawn Seed Spreader

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications. If you have a small lawn e.g. below 50m2, then many of our products can simply be applied fro the bag. However, if you have a large lawn e.g. above 50m2, then you’re best bet would be a spreader.

Wear protective equipment, especially if it’s a windy day, as lawn care products usually contain chemicals and some are caustic. The below spreader settings will give you guidance on which to use for all our grass seed products. As of publishing, these are: The Agri-Fab 45-0462 Push-Type Smartspreader is a large capacity model that is ideal for large scale seeding, fertilising or salt spreading. The spreader can hold 58kg of product and distribute it around the lawn with ease and minimal waste. You have control over the settings of the spreader. This lets you work with different products whether reseeding a large lawn, spreading fertilizer or even spreading grit salt in winter. This Smartspreader works just as effectively with all granular products. The build quality is amazing. This Solo 421 9kg Manual Spreader is a professional-grade piece of equipment. The alturnative spreaders for the home gardener don’t even come close to this spreader in terms of build quality. This is clearly designed to last a lifetime, but if I had to replace it, I would get one again.

Voted the UK's Best Plug Plant Supplier

However, this article gives you recommended settings for many of our products depending on which spreader you’re using. If yours isn’t listed or the suggested settings don’t match your spreader , then please let us know using the comments below. I’ll be happy to help in any way I can. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined or decrypted including transaction information and/or cardholder data by any third parties, staff within our company or by SagePay.

Sophisticated dispensing mechanism with adjustable settings to drop just the right amount for your task and lawn situation. I like that all the controls are on the handle of the spreader attached to the cable. You open and close the spreading disc from there. You can also select how much area the spreader covers, but you need to manually adjust the cover plate for that. But this feature lets you spread close to the edges of the lawn and is super handy. What I like is that you can close the hopper opening from the handle so that no product is wasted when you make turns or stop. This is not the case with most other models and can lead to burnt areas of grass if you’re not careful. ProsAnd be careful to thoroughly wipe out the spreader after using each different product as some are corrosive and may also interact with whatever else you put in the hopper afterwards.

There are many types of adjustable lawn spreaders on the market, and they range from the more basic drop spreader with a low number of settings, to the more professional style drop and rotary spreaders with a wide selection of settings. A1: The spreader dispenses the granules in a 2 metre arc when turning the handle at the correct speed to apply the product at the advised rate.As you walk up and down the lawn, the product will drop out in a controlled manner between the wheels, you can usually see a wheel line left in the grass enabling you to line up the lawn spreader with the previous row and avoid over-lapping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment