276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MILK Makeup Hydro Grip Set and Refresh Mini Spray - Vegan, Alcohol Free Setting Spray - 1.69 Oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you accidentally skipped primer, Rare Beauty’s spray is built around four pillars: prime, hydrate, set, and refresh. The ultra-fine mist feels almost undetectable when you’re applying it, but works wonders for the longevity of your makeup.

Genesis Rivas is the Beauty Editor at Oprah Daily, where she covers hair, makeup, skin, nails, and more. All in all, I'd probably use this more as a mid-day face freshener, rather than a makeup setting spray. Urban Decay’s setting spray has stood the test of time over the years and is the product of choice for effectively sealing your base textures onto your skin until the removal process, up to 16 hours later.One of the biggest benefits of using a setting spray is it stops your makeup from settling into fine lines and creating visible creases in the skin. So naturally, my long days in the NYC sun and subway are child’s play for this super effective product.

They say:"A refreshing mist that sets make-up and prolongs its hold while providing a feeling of instant freshness and well-being.I give the bottle a little shake, hold it eight to 10 inches away from the face, and spray it in the shape of a T and then an X,” she explains. The staying power is superior to most other products on the market and will be able to withstand melting, fading and the like. Our expert says: “It wasn’t until recently that I started regularly using setting spray, and Charlotte Tilbury’s version has been showing me exactly what I’ve been missing.

setting HD High Definition Matte Finish Setting Spray is an incredible setting spray that maintains that matte finish you achieve with freshly applied makeup.This hydrating spray has a delicious watermelon scent and a fine mist that sets your makeup while giving a dewy, hydrated glow. A primer should be the first step in your makeup routine, helping to create the perfect base, while a setting spray is a final step that keeps your makeup in place.

It’s Adam’s go-to: It locks makeup in place while also keeping all skin types looking fresh and radiant. It has now been removed from my arsenal by my niece who decided that she would get more use out of it as she wore make up more often and she raves about it. The original Urban Decay setting spray that is beloved by beauty experts worldwide and helped to put the brand on the map is perfect for combination skin. A primer and a setting spray have the same goal - to keep your makeup in place for longer - so you can be forgiven for getting the two confused. It is paired alongside the Primer of the same name (its predecessor) and the two work in tandem to give your makeup look staying power and the ability to go from day to night without touch-ups.Sister to your favourite make up primer, Milk Makeups Hydro Grip Set + Refresh Spray behaves like a top coat whenever you need to ensure that your face goes the distance On hand to help you withstand what the day has to throw at you, this dual-phase formula fixes your handiwork, helping you look pulled together in spite of the heat (or your stress levels). Victoria says:"Compared to other makeup setting sprays, I wouldn't say this is the best I've ever used. A setting spray is a super simple way to give your makeup look a boost of radiance, but you need to be careful the formula isn’t just packed with glitter particles that will make you look like Edward Cullen in the sun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment