276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3.7V 5000mAh 706090 Lipo Battery Rechargeable Lithium Polymer ion Battery Pack with JST Connector

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your device must be able to facilitate a Li-Ion 26650 lithium battery - do not purchase if your device does not fit DIAMETER 26mm x LENGTH 65mm size batteries, if unsure check user manual or contact supplier. I tend to use turbo/3000 lumens on my P23i quite a bit, which obviously has an impact on the battery.

Note: G2 batteries require the use of a Spektrum ™ G2 Smart Charger or earlier Smart Charger with G2 update. These 26650 lithium rechargeable batteries are mainly used for high powered flashlights/torches and can be used for many other high drain applications such as DIY battery packs, electric scooters, e bikes, solar power packs etc. Each cell can be recharged up to 1000 times, meaning each of these batteries replaces up to 1000 disposable batteries, making them excellent value for money and environmentally friendly by reducing unnecessary waste.

Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge. Spektrum ™ Smart IC3 ® and IC5 ® connectors have been designed from the ground up to provide a more solid connection, higher heat resistance, and effortless installation. The maximum capacity of all rechargeable batteries fades with time depending on application and usage patterns. Our battery includes an XT30 output plug that is the ideal length for use with external modules such as the TBS Crossfire.

Fire extinguishers are a must-have on any commercial or industrial site, so it is important that you purchase effective and reliable extinguishers. This battery pack has been specially made for EL Wire Craft and are made with the highest quality Lithium Polymer technology.We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries! Bought this as a gift for a naturalist to help them identify some species of lichens and moths so I can't comment on actual use. Offering low weight and compact sizing, our Supersport Pro LiPo battery range is a must in your lithium collection. If you are looking for a premium sealed lead acid battery then you will be delighted with our range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment