276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nektar SE49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Nektar DAW Integration,Black white Grey

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A one-to-one MIDI mapping indicates that each control on your Se49 is capable of controlling only one parameter in Ableton Live. The Panorama P-series established a new standard with its full feature set, including a motor fader.

Indsamling, behandling og opbevaring af dine oplysninger, hvordan vi anvender cookies samt de muligheder, du har for at kontrollere dem. Key length is maybe a cm shorter than my piano, but effective length is much shorter: a piano key pivots well behind the visible length whereas these keys pivot right at the their visible length. Linking and configuring the Nektar Se49 to Ableton Live is not too complicated, and once you have them paired together you can control the software's settings from your midi keyboard. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.And as with its competitors, the Q49 includes lite software such as Pro Tools First and virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech. Nektar DAW Integration for SE25 currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. It also comes complete with the ‘Bitwig Essential Package’, providing a wide range of loops, clips and samples to get you started. Warning: I connected this keyboard directly to a phone (using an OTG cable) and it worked, but damaged the phone battery by overloading it. A single 30mm fader is also included, which is ideal for changing volumes and controlling automation while recording.

I do like the semitone transpose buttons, and that it fits in a shallow keyboard tray under the desk.access many more Ableton parameter controls for your Se49, than Live's internal midi mapping mode allows. I could play quite expressively with it, although – I could feel that it’s not as pleasant to play on, compared to my usual MIDI controller, the Novation Launchkey 49 (YouTube video). Wan't to get into making and playing music on the cheap then just go for it, plug it into your computer and off you go! The only I gave it a 4-Star rating is because it doesn't have Headphones Out, which I have found gives the advantage when it comes to DAW latency.

To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. Despite the absence of a built-in MIDI remote script within Ableton Live, users can still use the Se49 to midi map to numerous functions in the software. I eventually got latency down to an imperceptible level by using JACK with realtime configuration and appropriate buffer sizes for my system. If you are new to this like I am, you'll also want to experiment with free evaluations of other DAWs to find your personal preference.Compact design meets a familiar full-size 49-note keybed, as well as their trademark DAW integration for the ultimate compact 7 affordable production tool. With compact controllers, the feel/action of the keybed is often one of the first components to take a hit. Four buttons and one MIDI-assignable fader to the left of the keys make the SE49 even more flexible: Shift the keyboard up or down -3/+4 octaves with multi-colored LED indicators showing the exact status. In the ‘MIDI’ section of this tab, make sure the ‘Track’ and ‘Remote’ boxes are checked for both the Input and Output of the Se49 (Sync can also be optionally checked). You can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one with the included Bitwig 8-Track DAW.

For piano-style sustain effects, you can connect a switch or pedal to the foot switch socket on the back of the SE49 and SE61. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

The board has enough heft and some rubber feet to stay in one place during desktop play, but there is definitely not the solid tank build of professional kit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment