276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian Li Strimer RGB PSU Cable black, 24 Pin Strimmer

£105.155£210.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The kit includes a 24-pin ATX RGB extension cable, a 4-pin RGB extension cable, a 3-pin power supply cable, a 3-pin fan connector, and a PWM signal cable. The 24-pin ATX RGB extension cable is used to connect the RGB header on your motherboard to the RGB controller.

I love how this looks on my pc. It is a great addition to make it pop. They are both easy to install. It is basically an add on where you attach the Lian li 24/8pin to your previous 24/8pin cord, so you don't have to take your psu out (since it is too short). I have a 6pin gpu and it works. Typically braided cables are made from Nylon and tend to have greater mechanical strength than standard cables. This means modders can manipulate and adjust braided cables extensively without concern that their cables will break.The most common one that we always recommend is Full RGB because it offers more color customization in the OSD and there are no unwanted noise or interference. Limited RGB is the most common form used on monitors. Bottom Line Yes, you can use a 6-pin PSU on a 4-pin motherboard. However, you will not be able to use all of the features of the PSU. Is Argb better than RGB?

There are several benefits of using an RGB power supply. First, RGB lighting is very energy efficient, so using an RGB power supply can help save energy. Second, RGB lighting can add a lot of visual interest to a device, making it more attractive. Third, RGB lighting can be used to create different effects, such as changing the color of a light. RGB PSU Cables — Top 7 List

Sleeved Cables

As a result braided cables are ideal for modders wanting to pair their cables with other components, such as LED RGB lighting, to achieve a particular custom look. A PSU typically has cables for the motherboard, storage devices, and peripherals. The motherboard cable is usually a 20- or 24-pin connector. Storage device cables include SATA and IDE. Peripheral cables include those for USB, FireWire, and keyboard and mouse. Some PSUs also have special connectors for graphics cards. These include the 6-pin PCI Express power connector and the 8-pin PCI Express power connector. Do all PSU have 6-pin? This is a difficult question to answer. Some people may feel that the RGB functionality of the Lian Li Strimers is worth the extra cost, while others may not feel that it is necessary. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide whether or not the Strimers are worth the investment. Can I use any cables for PSU?

To install the new Strimers, you just plug them into your PSU’s power cables and connect the little RGB cable to the RGB hub. The extensions feature tiny cables that connect to an RGB hub powered via SATA like on the previous version. You’ll also want to make sure that your motherboard has a 5V ARGB header on board, as you’ll need it to connect the hub. Unlike the original Strimers, you will not use the hub to control the lighting. Instead, all RGB goodness is controlled via Lian Li’s new software, L-Connect 3. An RGB power supply is a type of power supply that is specifically designed to power devices that use RGB lighting. RGB lighting is a popular type of lighting used in many electronic devices, including computers, TVs, and gaming consoles. Many power supplies that are designed for RGB lighting are also compatible with other types of lighting, such as white LED lighting. The Pccooler 24 Pin ATX RGB Cable Extension Kit is a great way to add some RGB lighting to your PC. This kit comes with everything you need to get started, including a power supply sleeved cable and a synchronized sleeved cable for RGB software. With this kit, you can easily add some personality to your PC with RGB lighting. RGB cables are used to connect devices that use RGB signals, such as computer monitors, to each other. These cables typically have three RCA connectors on each end, which match up to the three colors used in RGB signals RGB Power Supply — Explained

We Recommend

Since I moved about a year ago, I’ve had my personal rig nestled underneath my desk, so I haven’t felt the love for RGB in my chassis. While the Lian Li Strimmer Plus V2 wires don’t make me want to go out and buy hundreds of dollars worth of RGB kits, these cables raised an eyebrow because they provide something different than the usual light-up fans that people use to adorn their builds. The Strimer comes with two 8-pin power connectors, so you can easily connect it to your PSU. The Strimer also has an RGB controller built in, so you can easily change the color of the RGB lighting. The controller has four different lighting modes: static, breathing, heartbeat, and strobing. You can also adjust the brightness of the LEDs. Frequently Asked Questions Are Lian Li RGB Strimers worth it? No, not all PSUs have a 6-pin connector. Some PSUs have a 4-pin connector, and some PSUs have an 8-pin connector. Can I use a 6-pin PSU on a 4-pin motherboard?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment