276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Remote Viewing Training Course: Principles and Techiques of Coordinate Viewing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although the experts in RV tell us that it is a natural ability that anyone of use can use, there is a lot of new terminology to learn. Like learning to sail, fly, or ride a horse you’re going to have to become familiar with some new words and phrases that have specific meaning within this subject. That is what happens when you want to do anything intuitive. The Subconscious mind (the son) wants to help, wants to give information, but the Conscious mind (the President) keeps interfering. Ok… What is the Solution? Perceive the unseen. Learn new ways of clearing and focusing your mind to receive RV input from one of the world’s leading Remote Viewers, Joe McMoneagle. Explore all three roles associated with Remote Viewing the Remote Viewer—perceiver and illustrator, the Monitor—assistant to the viewer, and the Judge— evaluator of the session. Discover why each of these three roles is critical to the success of Remote Viewing. It’s taken me nearly 20 years to hone these skills and 18 years perfecting my teaching techniques to make this course the most accessible, easy-to-learn, step-by-step process available today!

Remote Viewing Courses Online For Beginners 12 Best Remote Viewing Courses Online For Beginners

You can also use remote viewing in mediumship to travel with and through the eyes of your spirit communicator. Additionally, you can use it in one-to-one psychic readings, and you can use it to predict the outcome of any event or situation that has multiple possible outcomes. The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (ARVARI) course is quite different from many of the others. This is not just another course teaching RV as a means to gain information about remote points in space and time.Now imagine that by quietening your everyday conscious mind (that noisy chattering ego that most people think is their real self) you can enter into a quieter and calmer state of consciousness that allows you to access this universal cloud of information. The Remote Viewing Diploma Course begins by introducing you to the subject matter – explaining what it is, how it works, and why it’s often compared with clairvoyance. It has been suggested that people have been using RV for a long time, even if it’s been known by another name, but courses are still relatively new. Or maybe you are like some of my students who originally came to me saying, “I don’t have a psychic bone in my body!” I am Writing This for You If…

Learning Center The Farsight Institute | SRV Learning Center

Go beyond the boundaries of time and space . Once you master the basics, you’ll participate in a series of double-blind, independently judged remote viewing trials to test your newly acquired skills. Name/Optimum health trajectory – this asks the unconscious mind how one can best improve one’s health Delve deeper into the history and practice of RV with this comprehensive manual, featuring detailed definitions and reference guides for every face of the practice. There’s plenty of other information out there but like anything else, it’s time-consuming sifting through it all, trying to find the nuggets of pure gold. YouTube and other video platforms contain interviews with those in the list above. Upon completion of your course assessments, you receive 2 certificates. A certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned from the course.Farsight Meditation. Please note that Farsight Meditation is performed before doing all remote viewing sessions at Farsight. Remote viewing works well only if your mind is settled. Trying to learn to remote view on your own is a lonely road to walk down. I feel so blessed because I have now taught close to 1,000 students since 2001, many of whom have taken several of my workshops and some who have developed their skills to become truly world-class remote viewers. We meet regularly, and the students are excited! The assignments are many and varied, designed to build a well-rounded set of skills. My Mentoring Club members often work together as monitor-viewer teams to keep themselves inspired and growing. They’ve formed lifelong friendships with each other. I’ve had the privilege of working with CEO’s of major corporations, celebrities, #1 NY Times best-selling authors, parents, teachers, engineers, attorneys, law enforcement officers, scientists, artists, and many others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment