276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soundcore by Anker Life Dot 2 True Wireless Earbuds, 100 Hour Playtime, 8mm Drivers, Superior Sound, Secure Fit with AirWings, Bluetooth 5, Comfortable Design for Commute, Sports, Jogging

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're looking for budget-friendly in-ears with a better recording quality, consider the JBL Vibe 100TWS True Wireless. If you’re someone that uses multiple devices throughout the day, having the freedom to seamlessly switch between them is a great feature—one that the Anker Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 lacks. A peak in the mid-bass gives mixes more body and punch, and a dip in the mid-mid range nudges vocals and lead instruments towards the back of the mix. The Anker are better-built, more stable in the ear, block out more ambient noise, and leak less audio.

They enter quite deeply into the ear canal but don’t exert too much pressure, so they shouldn't be too annoying to wear for long periods of time. Also appreciate the USB type c port allowing me to use one charger for everything which is super convenient. I’ve decided to get to the bottom of this issue with the NEW Anker Soundcore Life A2 True Wireless NC Earbuds that I was looking forward to enjoying. Once paired, the Anker Soundcore Spirit Dot 2 will auto-connect to the last device every time you remove them from the case. Bassheads will likely be disappointed, but as someone who enjoys a little extra oomph when exercising, I enjoy it.The stabilizers are stiff enough to keep the earbud secure but pliable enough to wear for long periods of time. The volume offered by the earbuds is also very good and they could get loud if you want them to, I found my comfortable listening volume to be around 50%. The Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 Truly Wireless and Anker Soundcore Life A2 NC Truly Wireless each have their own advantages, and one may suit you better than the other depending on your needs.

Also, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 is compatible with the Anker Soundcore app whereas the Spirit Dot 2 is not.While I never wore these for the length of an entire workday I did wear them one of my longer runs which lasted about an hour. The AirWings could come in quite handy if you want to use these with running, Soundcore includes a few different sizes of both ear tips and AirWings in the box to ensure that you can get the best fit for you. If you tend to blast music when you’re running, you should first not do that and read our piece on noise-induced hearing loss, but second you can expect battery life to be even shorter at higher volumes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment