276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goetland 6-24x50 AOEG Rifle Scope Red & Green Rangefinder Mil-Dot Illuminated Tactical Hunting with Mounts

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LotuTec – a lens coating process that shrugs off water droplets and provides a clearer view in adverse weather conditions. Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification. The Hawke Vantage IR 6-24×50 AO features a monotube chassis to provide stability and durability, to even magnum recoil. A mix of X-ACT ballistic and standard reticle options means Vantage scopes are at home in almost any environment and with virtually any firearm. Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics. Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. The Hawke Vantage IR 6-24×50 AO Rifle Scope delivers performance beyond what is expected at this price point.

Superieure Sterkte en Taaiheid: De broeikaspolyethyleenfilm heeft superieure sterkte en taaiheid, corrosie- en scheurbestendig, UV-beschermd en weerbestendig. Viking Steel Structures provides real-time pricing updates on all industrial metal buildings. The price can vary with superior service and a wide range of available customizations. Whatever the problem and whatever the fix, ramping up that scope magnification will point it out and give you the chance to fix it – and that’s a massive benefit, however you look at it.You can design your dream building using our 3D Building Estimator tool precisely the way you want. We also offer endless customization options for your dream metal building. You can use our 3D building designer tool to customize every aspect of your building, from its foundation to its color scheme, design patterns, and everything that comes to your mind. Vertical-style roofs are the most popular, durable, top-selling roofing system offered in the metal building industry. Vertical roofs offer more steel framing in the unit, with a hat channel running the length of the underside of the unit, which helps support the panels and makes the structure more rigid. A pin-sharp sight picture is guaranteed courtesy of a fastfocus eyepiece and a side adjuster to dial-out parallax error; from infinity down to 15 yards. The parallax adjustment also doubles as a handy range-finder when used in conjunction with the King Cobra’s highest magnification settings. The brand new Konus Pro Plus 6-24×50 IR come with an array of spectacular assets, including a special engraved reticle with dual illumination (red and blue) that will be perfectly visible even in the most unfavourable light conditions or whenever it is necessary to instantly acquire a fast moving target.

Vantage scopes with AO allow parallax-free accuracy and the focus to be adjusted from 10 yards to infinity – perfect for shooting close range. I only get paid if you decide I should. This encourages me to write the most honest and useful review on the internet.

The fact is, nothing changes at all when you dial down that magnification. You don’t stop wobbling, you just kid yourself that you’re more stable. Better by far to dial UP that magnification, and let the scope zoom in on where you’re going wrong, so you can fix it. The tool-free turrets and zero-stop mechanism give you high end features without breaking the bank, and the First Focal Plane reticle ensures precise reticle calibration at all magnifications. Not only that, the pure optical clarity of a scope like this helps me better define pellet performance, which is vital when trying to find the best brand and type for a particular rifle. Time and again, when I’m coaching a shooter, they tell me that they shoot on low magnification, ‘because when I turn up the mag’, I wobble.’ No apologies if you’ve heard this before, because it often takes more than one lesson for this particular message to hit home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment