276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soft Gardin Ronaldo No #7 Nassr Riyadh Al Home Football Soccer Jersey/Shorts Socks Gift Set Youth Sizes

£16.995£33.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cristiano Ronaldo described himself as a “unique player” and insisted his career was not over as he received a thunderous welcome at his new club, Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia. Ronaldo added: "I am fortunate that I have won everything I set out to win in European football and feel now that this is the right moment to share my experience in Asia."

Al-Nassr FC Soccer Team Jersey, Ronaldo Jersey Set, Jersey and Shorts Set for Kids and Adults, Gift for Ronaldo Fans Al Nassr Jersey RonaIdo , Al Nassr RonaIdo #7 Soccer, Soccer 2023 Jersey Soccer Kit, RonaIdo Home RonaIdo 7 Shirt, Premium RonaIdo 7 Shirt Their post announcing the official arrival of the Portuguese star garnered 34 million likes alone - a stark contrast to their previous highest-performing post of 15.2K likes.AL-NASSR Team Shorts and Jersey Football Set, No. 7 Ronaldo Home Jersey, Yellow Saudi Football Kit for Kids and Adults It’s not the end of my career to come to Saudi Arabia. This is why I change and, to be honest, I’m really not worried about what people say,” Ronaldo said. Al Nassr - nine-time Saudi Pro League champions - described the signing as "history in the making". Ronaldo No 7 CR7 Inspired Soccer Hoodie/ T shirt Jumper footy merch Jumper Christiano Merch Ronaldo Tee Boys Girls Gift Top Tee 3-13yrs ron7

Barcelona Home Shorts and Jersey Soccer Kit,#9 levan Jersey Shorts Set,Barcelona Jersey,Youth Ronaldo Jersey,Jersey for Kids and Adults Saudi League Soccer Jersey,Riyadh Victory Home Football Jersey,#7 Ronaldo Jersey,Jersey for Children and Adults,Custom Soccer Shirt

I won everything, I played for the most important clubs in Europe and now it is a new challenge in Asia." Real Madrid 2017-2018 Away Kit: Ronaldo #7 Jersey UEFA Long Sleeve Teal Blue Jersey, Ronaldo Retro Vintage UEFA Short sleeve kit for adult His presence will elevate the Saudi league value and its viewership,” said Seddik. “He is the greatest player in the world.”

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner was greeted with applause and shouts of his trademark 'Siu' celebration as he spoke. He answered questions from a club official but took none from reporters. What's sad though, is that he's now pretending he always wanted to go there. When in reality, he's said repeatedly he wanted to play at the top level until he was 40. He's slated Xavi for joining a club in Qatar.XXS | 3-4 years | Height 95-105 (CM), XS | 4-5 years | Height 105-115 (CM), S | 5-6 years | Height 115-125 (CM), M | 7-8 years | Height 125-135 (CM), L | 8-9 years| Height 135-145 (CM), XL | 10-11 years | Height 145-155 (CM), XXL | 12-13 years | Height 155-165 (CM)

Cristiano Ronaldo Metal Wall Art, Iconic Football Player Silhouette Decor, Unique Ronaldo Metal Wall Art, Christmas Ronaldo Lovers GiftAl Twaijri said he expects the Saudi league to become one of the “top 10 in the world” by the year 2030, which is the year Saudi Arabia expects to have implemented a plan that seeks to diversify the kingdom’s economy and reduce its dependence on oil. The Magpies continue their quest for Champions League qualification when they host Wolves this weekend. R.ealMadri Fan Training Shirt,Real Madrid Pink Dragon Jersey Commemorative Edition,Short Sleeve Football Training Shirt The Monday Night Club discuss whether Jude Bellingham is England's best talent since Paul Gascoigne, after he was named best young player at Monday's Ballon d'Or ceremony. It's absolute rubbish. He tried to force his way out of Man United in the summer cos he wanted to play Champions League football.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment