276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Diamo Bluetooth Vibrating Pennis Ring with App Controlled, Wireless Cock Rings for Male, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£43.35£86.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lovense is a Singapore-based sex tech company specializing in the development of remotely-controlled sex toys and pleasure products, as well as accompanied software. After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section. Moving on to the functionality of the toy, what makes the Lovense Diamo stand out is how powerful it is when vibrating my penis.

Power Source: USB Rechargeable Volume - Buzz: 2 out of 4 Strength - Intensity: 4 out of 4 Measurements: Inner diameter: 1. My personal favorite was when the Lovense Diamo was around both my penis and balls with the vibrating arm resting on the top of my shaft.The Lovense Diamo was able to make me last a lot longer than I normally would, which Angela was incredibly happy with. If you want to use the Lovense Diamo with a partner, you can also enjoy the powerful vibrations together. Lovense Diamo Cock Ring has a powerful motor so both the wearer and the lover can feel the vibrations during sex.

So the only battle that would measure which one is better is based on your judgment to its specification. types of wearing possibilities make it a great toy for solo play, foreplay, couple’s sex (because your partner will feel the vibrations too! The Diamo Cock Ring is comfortable enough to wear for a substantial amount of time, so you won’t need to worry about any discomfort if you’re enjoying a romantic dinner out with your lover. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid.Remote App Controlled】With the well-functioning APP control feature, the Lovense Diamo cock ring for men offers you a variety of control options. If you do want to get a little kinky and wear the Lovense Diamo out in public, you might run into a few issues with battery life. The whole point of the sex tech experience was to feel in control, and that I could be responsible for this person's pleasure from who-knows-how-many-miles away. I paired the Lovense Diamo to my phone and gave it a try and I can say that this was a fantastic experience. We-Vibe Pivot is also cock ring, but it specializes in couples because it stimulates both the clitoral part of your partner and your penis shaft or perineum simultaneously.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment