276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AIGUMI Flexible Hose Pipe,150FT Expandable Hose Pipe Expanding Garden Hose with 8-Function nozzles/Brass Connector/Storage Bag/Hose Set, Garden Hose for Garden, Home, Car Cleaning

£14.99£29.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The elasticated fabric casing that surrounds the expandable hose is hardwearing; however, you do still need to take care dragging it across very rough terrain. That said, it will stand up well to regular usage, and can handle sharp corners too. Enjoy effortless watering with the ergonomic, thumb-controlled spray nozzle with ten versatile spray patterns to match task at hand. For the first few uses, this hose may not extend to its full potential; it needs to stretch a little first. There is a tactic for getting it to expand as much as possible: turn on the tap, and allow the water to stretch the hose, before activating the spray head. Over time, this will encourage TheFitLife hose to extend further. Expandable hoses are available in different lengths. Remember that they expand out to three times their at-rest length. For example, a hose that’s 5m long without water in it expands out to 15m when you use it to water your plants. They’ve developed a newer style of trigger too since I last tested and bought an expandable hose. Rather than a trigger they have a switch that varies the power of water pressure. You can easily water seedlings with this type of switch. I found it very handy: The newer style switch is very nice to use on expandable hose pipes

So why is this model so much cheaper than the others we have reviewed above?
Well, for one thing, the fittings and connectors on this expandable hose are all made out of plastic instead of brass which obviously lowers the cost to the manufacturers and therefore reduces the price we have to pay as customers. If you have a hard-to-reach area in your garden and need further extension, you can even join two of these together or connect it to your existing hose. Another good thing about the fittings supplied with the HOMOZE expandable garden hose is that they are adjustable and therefore you can connect to 1”, ¾”, and ½” faucets with very little fuss and no need to go out and buy extra fittings. Then run the water out of the hose and wind it up on the hanger or coil it up if you don’t have a stand for it.

Latest articles

Best alternative: The FitLife Expandable Garden Hose Pipe or the ANSIO Garden Hose Pipe Expandable Water Hose These happen to have the best 100ft hoses in my opinion too. [tested and proven personally] This is as heavy duty and close to commercial quality as you’ll get here. Despite the extra weight, the high quality, brass tap connectors did a great job of keeping the hose connected to the water supply with no leakage, even from a kitchen sink tap. There is also a reducer included so even if you have smaller than standard taps, you shouldn’t have problems connecting this ANSIO hose. Like our two previous products featured above, this KINGTOP model has been made to a higher standard than some cheaper brands and has similar design features to the FitLife expandable hose, such as a double layer latex inner tube and a knitted fabric covering it.

Here we cover some of the frequent and common sense questions put to us. I was surprised at how many requests I’ve had so shall begin to build you an FAQ here over the coming months. Hope this helps 🙂 Can I join two expandable hoses together? Features a heavy-duty 3750D polyester outer sleeve that protects the inner hose from wear and tear. If you’re looking for a longer hose option, the HmiL-U Expandable Garden Hose should certainly be on your radar. It’s one of the best hoses for bigger gardens, making it easy to water the front garden too, measuring 45 m when extended. But keep in mind that if you look after your expandable hose well, you’ll increase its lifespan. How do I maintain and store my expandable hose to ensure its longevity and prevent damage?The first thing you’re going to notice is just how nice the hose feels in your hand. You could be mistaken for thinking it’s a cloth like material! And it get’s better. When you compare it directly to it’s main competitors the Ansio and the FIT, this is definitely equal in quality; the brass hose connectors, quality kink free hose, and all the accessories you need to get going such as half inch reducers for smaller garden taps. Note, most taps are 3/4 these days but again it’s a nice touch. There are a few issues though, but before we get going let’s have a look at my short video setting this up and getting it going / using it: READ NEXT: The Best Automatic Retractable Garden Hose Reels What factors make an expandable hose more durable? The Avyvi 100ft Expandable Garden Hose Pipe consists of a durable flexible elastic core covered in a light polyester fabric that is able to avoid kinks and twists. When retracted, this hose is about 30ft which makes it easy to move from one location to the next. When the hose is full of water, you can expect it to expand to a very impressive 100ft which is almost three times its retracted size. The materials used in the construction of expandable hoses is lightweight. Along with the short length of the at-rest hose, this makes the hose light and easy to move around. They also don’t kink and tangle. What are the advantages of using an expandable hose over a regular garden hose? Smaller at-rest state Quadruple-layered latex inner tube: The four-layer latex construction promises superior strength and flexibility when compared to cheaper alternatives.

Standard ¾” screw fittings come supplied, which are made of good quality brass, but you will need to buy a connector if you have an older ½” faucet. The first thing I notice is that the material is not all creased together like older models which I think caused the kinks on some of the previous expandable hoses. I have been very impressed with this new design, it’s much stronger and doesn’t kink plus it’s nice and smooth so pulls around corners much easier too but you still need to take care.

UPGRADED TOP MATERIAL GARDEN HOSE - Come with a Dual Latex 150FT Hose Pipe + Metal Zinc Alloy 9 Adjustable Patterns Hose Pipe Spray Gun + Solid Brass Fittings + Heavy Hose Hanger + 2 Years Warranty Promise. You can expect a longer service time from this sturdy Expandable Garden Hose which with the best accessories on the market. Expands 3x its size: The Kettoya hose stretch from a compact 10 meters (32ft) to an impressive 30m (96ft), making it perfect for large gardens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment