276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Work Sharp Precision Knife Sharpener Compact Black

£20.995£41.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intelligink Pty Ltd trading as Knife Shop Australia will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. Good knife-sharpening systems take the guesswork out of sharpening and allow a relative novice to get razor-sharp edges repeatably with just a little practice.

Shown above is the new Digital Angle Indicator from the Professional Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener To provide the products and services you have requested from Intelligink Pty Ltd trading as Knife Shop Australia It really does pay to have the ability to be precise with angles. Most new knives will fall into one category of angles. EDC knives, for example, usually have a 20- to 25-degree angle, whereas larger Outdoor knives can be 25- to 30-degree.

From your favorite kitchen knife to your hard working EDC, the Precision Adjust can handle them all and deliver incredible results every time. The Work Sharp Professional Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener is the new benchmark for manual knife sharpening. Compared to the Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener, the much larger Professional Adjust Knife Sharpener is equipped with a solid metal body and screw-on holes for the workbench, allowing you to sharpen even full-grown knives or machetes. This means: safe stand, safe sharpening and definitely sharp knives! Having used Work Sharp’s Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener (PAKS) for the last year and sharpened around 50 knives with it, I was blown away by the PPAKS the minute I took it out of the box and set it up.

There are plenty of other features that I haven’t even touched on for this article. But, these are my top 3. However, the Work Sharp system keeps the price down by using lighter materials and plastics, compared with more expensive, professional alternatives. Precision Adjust Knife Sharpener: How It Works

Fan Favorites

I would imagine that it will work for a long time and seems solid enough. It provides a good alternative to some at a similar price point, such as the Lansky Deluxe 5-Stone System. And compared with the Lansky, the Work Sharp offers an easier platform and more precise edge-setting. The big sexy feature here, however, has to be the Digital Angle Indicator. No, it’s not hard to use the standard angle indicator built into the frame. In fact, in most cases, it suffices. But the addition of the Digital Angle Indicator increases the level of precision to the stratosphere. Speaking of the original Worksharp Precision Adjust Sharpener, this has been my favorite system since it launched. However, I believe it will be sitting on the sidelines for a while…Because the Worksharp Professional Precision Adjust Model is a very significant upgrade!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment