276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujifilm XF35 mm F1.4 R Lens

£264.5£529.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This lens is at the heart of all XF lenses, it represents the philisophy they all share, and charms everyone that has the pleasure of using it. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998–2024 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved.

With arguably comparable optics, you won't feel too bad about sacrificing the additional aperture stops if shooting in the rain or snow is important to your work. The main difference between the 35mm f/2 WR and the XC version is that the later is not weather sealed and it’s made out of plastic rather than metal. There can be slight dots of light opposite the center of the image caused by reflections from the X-Pro1's image sensor if you use a filter.Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. That’s the look, love it or hate it, that’s what this lens is about and nobody else makes a modern AF lens like this. I find this look so pleasant, so satisfying that I end up grabbing this lens more than any other Fujifilm lens.

In-depth testing Latest Camera Reviews Beyond the studio tests Feature Articles and Videos see how we see Sample Galleries real world performance Field Test Videos Throwback Thursday Classic Cameras from Days Past What's that Noise? It’s my “go-to” lens for the X Series system partly because my favorite focal length is a 50mm but also because I know it’s always going to produce a satisfying result.This is the first lens that got me seriously hooked on the X Series system, and to this day, I never get tired of it. is an aspherical 50mm-equivalant lens with performance better than LEICA's equivalent LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50mm f/1. The hood does an excellent job of mitigating flare without obstructing the OVF like some of the large petal hoods do. From f/9 on, diffraction begins to set in but overall sharpness isn’t really impacted until f/11, where edge-to-edge sharpness is only slightly softer than other apertures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment