276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech Toot-Toot Friends My Magical Unicorn, Interactive Toy with Lights, Sounds and Music, Unicorn Toy with Learning Features, Sensory Toy for Girls and Boys Aged 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+ Years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When filming the music video for ' Food Food Food (Oh How I Love My Food)', the song was played in slow-motion to lip-sync to and was sped up to normal speed in editing to make it look faster than it really is. The stiffness of the buttons is one aspect my little one struggles with, and I have been given a few odd looks from friends and family due to where the power button is located on Twinkle. Also, maybe the volume of noise from the motor inside could be dimmed down and the legs could become foldable to take away on holiday. Tested by dad Mike Gabler for the Mother & Baby Awards 2018:

In the scene where Captain Feathersword tries to fix the Big Red Car, Jeff's seat appears to have a shade of grey, from the chroma key.This is a beautifully crafted product designed to encourage and enhance imaginative play. The presentation instantly had my little ones curious mind on the go. 'Twinkle' became a favourite with its motorised limbs and rainbow coloured horn, and Prisma added to the charm with her songs. I definitely commend the durability of the unicorn, as my little one can be quite rough. For our review we’ve scored VTech Toot-Toot Kingdom Big Unicorn 9.1 out of 10. We take a number of criteria into account here including what customers have to say about the product, the features, quality and price.

With that in mind, we wanted to really explore and analyse the price of VTech Toot-Toot Kingdom Big Unicorn to see how cheap you can get it, but also see how it compares to other products. To do this we looked all the products available in the “Early learning toys” category, as well as looking at the products available from the brand VTech. This is the first video to feature only one Wiggle in a song shown in ' Bathtime' (Greg), although in ' Ding Dong Merrily on High' shown in Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas where The Wiggles are nowhere to be seen.Then we’re on to features. Again this will vary in importance depending on the type of toy you’re buying. You’ll no doubt have a view on whether you care about features or not for Early learning toys. So let’s get straight to it by looking at the quality of VTech Toot-Toot Kingdom Big Unicorn. Quality

This is one of the two pre-productions made for TV Series 2, the other is The Wiggles in Disneyland.I will admit that when my child is sat happily playing with this product, it does enable me to get on with things around the house. It has many features that would keep a child entertained for a while, which is great keeping her busy, and letting me get on. Likewise, the 1999 re-release features the ABC Video logo at the beginning after the rating and also at the end. The prologues for songs such as ' Look Both Ways', ' John Bradlelum', ' Move Your Arms Like Henry' and ' Wags The Dog, He Likes To Tango' are slightly changed. In some shots, alternate camera angles which weren't in the original version were used. The song ' Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car' was featured in the TV Series 1 episode ' Haircut', making it the only song from this video to appear in any episodes from that series. Yes, I would strongly recommend this product to a mum of girls. I loved the design. It’s brightly coloured, though in regards to storage - it would take a bit of space up in a storage box, but isn’t too big that it would make a living room look messy. This product isn't the sort of toy a child could carry with them around a supermarket, but for home it is a perfect size. It is super easy to clean this product, as it is all plastic except for the mane and tail, which is made out of a soft material.

After that, we worked out how many products were more expensive or cheaper. From the 304 products, 36 cost more and 258 cost less than VTech Toot-Toot Kingdom Big Unicorn. Prices from VTech

International delivery

Video Hits (1991) • Video Hits Volume 2 (1992) • Live In Concert (1993) • Featuring Banana Holiday and Lots of Other Great Songs (1994)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment