276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perplexus Epic, 3D Maze Game with 125 Obstacles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After talking to him on the phone I found that he was very excited to receive this gift and was playing with it while we talked! org/Review" data-reviewid="177729816">

• y_2023, m_11, d_1, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.

It is noisy - little metal ball hopping around inside a plastic sphere, but it's not a problem really. Promotes a tremendous amount of curiosity and then tweeks your competitive nature while honing your attributes like patience, ingenuity, cognitive thinking, balance and spacial acuity. A learning puzzle, training eyes and hands to act and remember actions, at times frustrating, at times exciting, I have loved playing with it during my recuperation, and am that close to doing a complete run now, that glorious moment is just around the next corner, a brilliant challenge, can they possibly fit in more difficulty, and yet as well it is a large step-up in detailing from that original puzzle and you will have to learn how to place and pace the ball to achieve the various elements of the journey. His grandmother bought him something very similar but a different brand and he solved it rather quickly. He took it with him everywhere on Christmas Day as the family visited friends and other family members throughout the day and the evening.

Perplexus Epic, 3D Puzzle Maze Game with 125 Spin Master Perplexus Epic, 3D Puzzle Maze Game with 125

This one is definitely a lot more challenging than the original perplexes, but we have all mastered that one.

bvstate=pg:2/ct:r">Perplexus Epic - Challenging Interactive Maze Game with 125 Obstacles Reviews - page 2

• Perplexus Epic - Challenging Interactive Maze Game with 125 Perplexus Epic - Challenging Interactive Maze Game with 125

More challenging than the original Perplexus - this is terrific for a child who has mastered the original. My 8 year old great nephew was fascinated with the perplexus and played with it frequently even though he had a lot of new Christmas toys to choose from. He immediately started playing with it and continued to pick it up again and again, trying each time to go a little further.I purchased this as a Christmas present so my son hasn't used it yet but he has a friend with the same item and I just know he's going to love it! Toy will be around for a long time---is also being used by younger brother and six even-younger cousins ages 11 to 5. I do believe; however, that it will be a fun and challenging toy that is non-technology -- will make the kids think a little! span itemprop="name">So much fun[This review was collected as part of a promotion. He hasn't conquered it yet (we've only had it a month), but it's so fun to watch him get excited when he gets past his previous spot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
    Community Updates
    *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
    New Comment