276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Little Big Things: The Inspirational Memoir of the Year

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There have been many things that have happened since my accident that I never thought about in life, never planned and really surprised me, in a great way. This musical is one of those moments.” Henry Fraser said in a statement. “I still can’t believe it’s actually happening and itmakes me incredibly excited and nervous.” Fraser has been involved in the development of The Little Big Things to ensure accuracy and innovation are brought to the stage. Soho Place continues to push boundaries and champion representation and access in many of its production, following an acclaimed first year of plays that included Marvellous, which featured a neurodivergent company of actors as Neil Baldwin; and Shakespeare’s As You Like It, which integrated British Sign Language and surtitles throughout the production. The Little Big Things is a vibrant and uplifting new British musical that paints a vivid picture of resilience and personal growth, reminding us that it’s the small, seemingly insignificant moments that hold the greatest significance.

Row C is still very close to the stage. They’re comfortable, though they do make you sit up straight. Legroom is limited, but much better than row A (which are cramped), but still next to no space for coats, bags etc.. C1 and C2 are at the end of the row, affording a little more room for whoever takes the row end seat. That said, the aisles are often in use (in The Little Big Things they have ramps) so don’t expect to be able to put items alongside. Inspiring story told by an outstanding cast, struggling for words to describe this beautiful production. When I was 17, I had an accident and it changed my life,” says Henry as he circles the stage in his wheelchair.

About The Little Big Things Musical

This true-story about Henry Fraser, a man who was paralysed from the shoulders down after an accident, will premier at Soho Place from 9 September until 25 November. points by adding your The Little Big Things seat view photo! Use your points to get money off your next theatre trip. Coast Guard Reading List and a recommended reading, US Coast Guard Auxiliary District 13 Division 7 Blog, 5 February 2011 If Ed Larkin as central character Henry does not quite find the rhythm of his opening and closing speeches, he makes up for it for the most part in his interactions with his earlier self (eager Jonny Amies) and his brothers.

Absolutely adored this production - it really is a must-see. Colourful, vibrant, great upbeat son... Paralysed from the shoulders down in an accident at age just 17, Henry Fraser wrote a best selling autobiography about his experiences.

What to know

This uplifting and colourful new musical is a life-affirming reminder about the transformative power of family, and how sometimes it really is the little things which matter the most. It is a lovable tearjerker nonetheless with a disarming sweetness and bearing all the signs of being an immense crowd-pleaser. Gracie McGonigal as Henry’s potential first love Katie gives a wonderfully phased performance, part child, part strong woman and delivers one of the most moving moments with a lightness making it all the more impactful. Theatres use "dynamic pricing." Seat prices change according to demand for a particular performance. Prices below were compiled as booking originally opened. Current prices are advised at time of enquiry.

The Little BIG Things is, without any hint of hyperbole, the single best management book I've ever read." Warren Bennis The Little Big Things CastEd Larkin makes his West End theatre debut as Henry Fraser and Jonny Aimes portrays the artist in his younger years. Weekend Box Office Results: Five Nights at Freddy’s Scores Monster Opening Link to Weekend Box Office Results: Five Nights at Freddy’s Scores Monster Opening I had high expectations for this musical after reading a range of fellow theatre go-er and indeed...A very heartfelt and emotive show that out disability in all of its colours on full display in a... Discover the 19 Es of Excellence, Ian Paul Marshall, personal development coach and blogger, 18 April 2010

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment