276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette, 13 g

£2.67£5.34Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How to:Apply the warm bronze shade to the outer perimeter of the face to add a natural bronzed glow. To chisel those cheeks, apply the deep contour shade underneath your cheekbones and finish with the shimmer highlight on the high points of your face, including your cheekbones, brow bone, nose and cupid’s bow. The Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette has 8 creams for perfect contouring, defining and sculpting. use the shade C2 to cover up any blemishes or neutralise redness. I also use a small amount under my

different levels... you can create a very natural soft contour, or go all out – it’s completely down toBut how do you contour?! I’m going to show you how to contour your face in 3 simple steps using the new Revolution Conceal & Define Infinite Longwear And there you have it, see it’s not as scary as it looks! Have you tried contouring? Let me know your Want the scoop on our hottest product drops, exclusive offers and can't-miss collaborations straight to your inbox? and apply this one under my eyes, on top of my cheekbones, under my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, Including 8 brand NEW shades for contour and shaping, with an additional 2 of our favourite merged baked highlighters for illumination.

Shade 4: Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides). Shade 3: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides). Top tip: A little goes a long so we recommend using a light hand when applying to small areas like the nose. Time to add dimension. Select a deeper shade to your skin tone, but still matching your undertone (I have a

Find in store

temple, on my jawline and down the side of my nose. Then simply blend, keeping the product in the desired pink to neutral undertone). I use the shade C11 and prefer a sculpted look, so apply on my cheekbones, on my Shades 1, 2, 5, 6, 7: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minerale), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [+/- May Contain (Peut Contenir): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]. face or body. Contouring can enhance features or create the illusion of different shapes. And there are

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment