276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COLOR WOW One Minute Transformation, 120 ml

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve honestly never used a product quite like this before. My hair still felt super soft and had movement, but the dry-looking frizzy ends were basically gone. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. AM33 Not good Fell for the advertising I’m afraid. Thought it could be used on wet hair but no it’s only for dry. Didn’t do anything and definitely would not recommend that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

As I mentioned, before using the styling cream I was a bit concerned that it would weigh my hair down or make it feel & look greasy. null Not for me Unfortunately this product didn't work for me, but did make my frizzy hair greasy for first time ever LOL

Color Wow Products Ship Free

Now, having tested it in small conservative amounts, I realize I can be a bit more generous with the product since it doesn’t make my hair feel or look greasy.) Couple that with the fact that I now spend half of the year living in Miami, and you’ve got yourself a recipe for frizzy disaster. BEFORE using the Color Wow Styling Cream

I also used it on day-two hair (I had washed& blow-dried my hair the day before) and decided to test it during a time when my hair tends to be the craziest—after taking a 30 minute spin class. My Thoughts For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Color Wow One-Minute Transformation Styling Cream is specifically designed for second-day hair, poofy post-workout hair, color-treated hair, and over-processed hair. It’s a styling cream that’s applied to dry hair and helps to smooth, tame, and de-frizz. Since trying the styling cream for the first time—and falling in love with it—it has become a regular part of my haircare routine. I do find that it works best on second-day hair (as opposed to freshly washed frizzy hair.) Callisto99 It Works One of the few products that really works on my dry, frizzy hair. I use it in conjunction with other products, and it transforms the result.

SPECIAL OFFERS

Stoph It’s okay, not amazing! It’s okay, not amazing! I’m sure there are cheaper alternatives. My hair still went frizzy in the cornish air, maybe no good for humid environments. For starters, I’m lazy—so anything that claims to help me style my hair in under 60 seconds is a win in my book. I also liked the idea that it remoisturizes hair and helps with frizz. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; Your hair’s natural moisture balance gets depleted due to things like heat styling and using hair-color chemicals, so the styling cream’s combination of avocado oil and Omega 3’s help to replenish that depleted moisture. I then took a flat paddle brush to help distribute the cream throughout my strands, and just as promised, my hair went from crazy frizzy to silky and sleek in exactly 60 seconds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment