276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Melitta Bean to Cup Machine, With Adjustable Coffee Intensity, Adjustable Double Outlet for One or Two Cups, Cup Warming Function, Self-Cleaning Option, SOLO, Sandy-Grey, E950-877

£189.995£379.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However unlike other machines you only have 3 options when it comes to deciding how fine or coarse you would like your beans ground. p>

Different types of coffee require different heights and glasses, the heigh adjustable coffee outlet is heigh adjustable to 13. I can’t stress this enough: the water tank, drip tray and grounds container really should be cleaned between uses. The cleaning programme is just as pared down as the machine itself but also just as intent on doing a proper job of cleaning. One thing is clear: if you expect to get a Latte Macchiato or Cappuccino from your machine, the Melitta Caffeo Solo is the wrong choice for you.

Individual coffee preparation: Coffee enjoyment without compromise: Choose your coffee strength and temperature: with a single turn you can match the amount of coffee to your preferred cup size. Please note: Stoneware, glass and electrical items can only be delivered to UK addresses (including UK Offshore).I would highly recommend to maintain both the machine and quality of the coffee that you perform both when the indicator tells you. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. Using these settings, if you find the taste less than sensational, I recommend you recalibrate to brew two espressos of 20-25 milliliters (0.

The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.

This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites. This is not an issue for me, if you are investing in a bean to cup coffee machine, then you really want to be using fresh coffee beans or whats the point? We have stood for coffee pleasure since Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter in 1908, thereby laying the foundation for the modern coffee enjoyment. What does this mean, not much to the average coffee drinker, but for more experienced baristas it means the Crema was a little thin and dissipated quite quickly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment