276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pack of 10 British General - Nexus - Spare Screw Caps for Mains Wall Outlet Sockets

£1.45£2.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can't find a supplier on the internet partly because I can only describe them but not name what they are listed as. Google Tag Manager: We use Google Tag Manager to track user behaviour, traffic analysis and marketing optimisation. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It freshens up the appearance of what otherwise would be unsightly screw holes, turns them into a finished object.

ZLT Electrical Limited was established in 2010 in Ashford, with intention of fully embracing the possibilities and technologies of online trading. I have them in light switches and plug sockets, though they do not fit my older (~5 years) kitchen fittings so well, being slightly raised from the surface (maybe it depends on the brand - my newer ones which the covers fit perfectly [though with tendency to fall out] are Schneider).They help us to know which pages are most and least popular, as well as providing us information about how visitors move around our site.

Facebook: We use conversion tracking from Facebook to help us understand how effective campaigns are from Facebook. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. To find out more about cookies, including how you can disable/enable them in your browser, visit www.If you do not allow these cookies, some features may not work and we will not know when you have visited our site. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. sockets with outboard rocker switches, wide rocker switches, LED Dimmers, USB charging sockets and data modules to meet the demands of all modern day domestic and commercial applications. Caps for covering screws come in several styles, including push-on, hinged, self-adhesive and flush fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment