276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Twilight Saga Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, it's not a BAD series either. It's good the first time around; then you read it again and you realize how annoying all the characters are. The best thing I can say about it is that the action scenes (the very, very minimal action scenes) weren't all that bad.

Twilight Saga Gets 15th Anniversay Blu-ray Collection - CBR The Twilight Saga Gets 15th Anniversay Blu-ray Collection - CBR

At several points in the series Meyer attempted to use long, difficult words to make the book more adult, probably with the hope that tween girls would skip them rather than run to the dictionary, because most of those words were used incorrectly and in the wrong context. This itself is one problem I cannot ignore. All authors should have this unspoken rule: "If you don't know what it means, for heaven's sakes don't use it!" In all honesty, it could have been a good story if it wasn't Meyer who wrote it. Bella really grated on my nerves. She spends the majority of the first few chapters whining about living in Forks (if she sent HERSELF there I don't know why she's complaining so much, she can only blame herself), and describing herself as "non-athletic, slender but soft, with clear and translucent skin". That's kind of ridiculous; don't get me started on the fact that ALL human skin is technically translucent. Bella insists she's not pretty, yet no less than three guys immediately jump in to flirt with her in awkward high school ways, and from what Edward said, "that's not what every single male in the school was thinking". This time there was no waiting and I the outcome....but it was like reading them all new again...I could not stop... This stunning set, complete with five editions of Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella, makes the perfect gift for fans of the bestselling vampire love story. SANTA MONICA, CA (August 13, 2013) —Timed to celebrate the fifth anniversary of The Twilight Saga’s original theatrical debut, fans are invited to relive the immortal love story with Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga, available as a 10-disc Blu-ray (plus Digital HD UltraViolet) set and as a 12-disc DVD (plus Digital UltraViolet) set debuting November 5, 2013 from Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE company. Whether Team Edward or Team Jacob, the passion of Twilight fans hasn’t dissipated with the final film, continuing through fan fiction, pop culture and the constant engagement of over 166 million fans in Twilight’s online network. Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga encompasses all five films, over 2 hours of brand new exclusive content and over 10 hours of every special feature ever created for the multi-billion dollar franchise. Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga is the ultimate collector’s set, an immersive experience for every Twilight fan to recapture and relive the most epic romance of the century.While no literary series, the story was very entertaining. In hindsight, adult me finds it hard to stomach a female protagonist who gets into trouble all the time and has to be saved. If however, I was reading this as a teen/young adult, then I probably would have fully embraced the idea of love knowing no bounds and the idea that an ordinary person could attract such an extraordinary being. Edward himself is an unlikeable hero. He's abusive, extremely posessive, and has stalker-like tendencies, not to mention the fact that every single vampire is basically a Mary Sue/Gary Stu all on their own. He is so perfect, he doesn't even react negatively when Bella admits she loves another man. I'm sorry, but ... no. Just no. I have no words for this.

Twilight Franchise Box Office History - The Numbers Twilight Franchise Box Office History - The Numbers

For example, if our weekly retail survey estimates that a particular title sold 1% of all units that week, and the industry reports sales of 1,500,000 units in total, we will estimate 15,000 units were sold of that title. The consumer spending estimate is based on the average sales price for the title in the retailers we survey. So I have pretty much complained throughout the whole series so this will be difficult to review with stars. I would never reread this box-set again except the first 2 books if I was held hostage and had a gun to my head. But the rest had too many things that I disliked, the few moments (like 2 times in each book) that I enjoyed were overshadowed by negativity. Anyways, long story short, I got bullied for liking the books and therefore stopped reading them – when the saga got too popular I didn’t want to jump on the bandwagon again because I had already convinced myself that I hated the books. It also didn’t help that the series/author got a really bad reputation. Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.”The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Theatrical Version and Extended Version and special features The concepts in Twilight are interesting, well at least some of them. I really enjoy her whole werewolf/Native American bit and some things about the vampires were interesting. I enjoyed the different, species of vampires (the Romanians vs. the Italians etc.), I think tying in the succubus/incubus thing was neat, I really like the side characters, like Jasper and Alice. Jacob was nice when he wasn't being really annoying. I enjoyed Renesme and all that. I like the conflict between the different powers in the vampire world, etc, but all of that is offset by horribly annoying things. turning the vampire myths on its head was great! So while not the best book in the series, I didn't dislike it enough to make me stop reading! The Twilight Forever collection includes all of the bonus features that were included on the previously released Blu-rays of the individual films, as well as over two hours of brand new extras created exclusively for this set:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment