276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CLOUD NINE The Curling Wand

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are not sure which temperature level is right for your hair, use the Auto button. The auto mode uses the MED heat level and maintains it there. It’s hot enough to effectively curl most types of hair but not too hot to cause hair damage. Final verdict

CLOUD NINE Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www CLOUD NINE Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www

If your hair is fine or very straight, you may want to clip up the curls while they cool so they keep their shape. Read more tips for keeping curls in fine hair here and remember to always use a heat protectant when heat styling your hair. The Cloud Nine curling wand is perfect for those who prefer setting their own specific temperature rather than using a single temperature. The best thing about the humble curling wand is its versatility as a tool. Sure, you can execute perfectly defined curls, but you can also use a curling wand to create texture. "If you are creating beachy or textured waves, your dry shampoo will come in handy. Use your favourite curling tong to style your hair and allow your hair to set and cool down. Apply dry shampoo throughout the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. This will give definition and shape to your waves. It will also help it last longer," explains Jay Birmingham, celebrity hair stylist. The heat settings are really easy to use. Use the button to change from one heat level to another. An indicator light will tell you which heat level you are currently on. This large-barrel curling tong has a ceramic coating that ensures waves look smooth and shiny. It's a 32mm width, so if you want loose yet polished-looking curls, it's worth investing in. Yes, it's expensive, but this curling tong has been designed with the 'user experience' in mind. It has a cool-touch tip so you can avoid burning those fingers, a super-long cord, and it automatically switches itself off if left unattended for 30mins or more - so you don't get that ' did I leave my tongs on?' fear, every morning on the way to work.Is it a wand or is it a tong? In all honesty, both do the same thing. The difference is a tong has a clamp to hold the hair in place, which makes them a bit better for beginners, while the wand doesn't. So it's really more about personal preference. What did we look for when testing the best curling wands? Less than 20mm -The thinner the wand the tighter the curl. If you're after a disco, Studio 54 look then keep an eye out for one of these. Think Kate Moss on her 30th birthday. Straight - This is the most common of curlers - it's the same width along the entire barrel meaning that your curls will also be the same from root to tip. If you're after a more classic look, then look for a straight barrel. The controls are located in the centre of the iron, so there’s no danger of accidentally changing the settings mid-way through styling. The power button is positioned on one side of the iron and, with the iron switched on, the touchscreen on the other side of the unit displays the temperature setting on an intuitive scale. You can adjust the temperature by touching the up and down arrows on the screen. These widths create your classic, well defined, polished looking curls. If you want your hair to look as close to perfect and as far away from a festival as possible, then look no further.

The Waving Wand | CLOUD NINE – Cloud Nine The Waving Wand | CLOUD NINE – Cloud Nine

With so many tongs on the market, it all depends on personal preference - your hair type and the curl you are aiming to achieve. Keep scrolling for a roundup of the best curling wands based on your needs. So, what exactly did we look out for? When it came to testing, we held each wand up against the below criteria to ensure we were only selecting the best of the best for this list: That's where we come in. Team MC has decades worth of experience in testing the best straighteners, the best hair dryers and the best curling wands to save you the trial and error. Testing out all the best curling wands 2023 has to offer, on straight, wavy, and curly hair. Curls work for pretty much everyone, whether it be for the best bob hairstyles, short hairstyles for thin hair or short hairstyles for older women.There's a curl for everyone and different curls to create for any occasion - sleek, mermaid waves, and bouncy, corkscrew curls alike. But with so many different styles comes so many questions, what size to go for or what shape is best?

Discover Cloud Nine The Curling Wand reviews:

However, we then like to go a little deeper to explore more detail about the product by looking at products in the same category as Cloud Nine The Curling Wand. That then tells us that there are 289 products in the Health category at lookfantastic UK. Compared to curlers with a clip, such as the ghd Classic Curl Tong, the Cloud Nine wand requires a bit more work.

Curling Wands 2022 | What 15 Different Shaped Tongs Do Best Curling Wands 2022 | What 15 Different Shaped Tongs Do

The real positive of this model was the Contouring Iron’s ability to curl hair. As someone who has always struggled to achieve curls with my GHDs, I was hoping this model would finally put an end to my terrible suffering. It did, but not completely.

Pros

The barrel gets pretty hot. It’s easy to singe your fingers as you wrap your hair around the wand no matter how careful you are. Thankfully, the Cloud Nine curling wand has an automatic hibernation feature. After 35 minutes of staying idle, it automatically turns off. So don’t keep fretting at work wondering whether you turned off the wand. How easy is it to use? Danae also says The Wand is great for curly hair too, as you can just touch up sections to create more uniform curls. I love this as my curls are never created equal. With The Wand the finish is natural and matches my real curls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment