276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Juno 6047248 Baby Elephant, Multicolour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He hopes that Juno's case will help other animals – and maybe even humans - by letting more people know what's possible. She's rewarded with food for going into it every day, and they practice procedures like giving her an injection. It’s not often we get a toy out of the box and my children are in fits of laughter within minutes, but that’s what happened when we opened Juno. When you fold Juno’s back legs under, and cuddle him, he makes a lovely “I love you” kind of set of noises that make the boys come over all paternal, and his little trunk arches up and kind of cradles their face. And no matter how old they’ve gotten so far, they all love to give cuddles to toys and it melts my heart more than a little to see them nurturing and comforting, and taking comfort in, cuddling something they care for.

The zoo will work with the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) to explore options for a companion elephant for Savannah.There are more and more toys on the market now which have a little bit of cheeky about them – but Juno takes it to the next level. They get all excited unboxing it and then have to wait whilst I rifle about trying to find the right batteries and screwdriver, and flap about over-excitedly whilst I’m trying my gosh-darned best to get it working properly. After several tries, each time with cautiously increased sedation, the veterinary staff got enough of a sample for a diagnosis of adenocarcinoma, a cancer of glandular cells. In 2016, keepers at the El Paso Zoo in Texas noticed something concerning about Juno, a female elephant: one of her mammary glands looked larger than the other. AHAs such as Lactic acid and Glycolic acid work to boost the skin's renewal process and improve skin texture.

While the mass responded to treatments, the cancer became more aggressive and again started to grow at an alarming rate in November 2020. There are all kinds of diagnostics we want to do, including a physical exam and bloodwork, before we do anesthesia," says Milne,. This is the only case that we are aware of, of a mammary adenocarcinoma in an elephant," Chief Zoo Veterinarian Dr.An obsession-worthy face oil, Juno gives an instant glow to dehydrated skin by restoring and rehydrating the skin’s natural moisture barrier with a blend of organic, cold-pressed, antioxidant-rich, superfood seed oils. Together with skin brightening licorice, this super-concentrated treatment visually reduces the look of dark spots and discoloration caused by exposure to the sun, for naturally brighter, even-toned skin. That's not unexpected, because elephants don't get a lot of cancer for the size animal they are and how long they live.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment