276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Dust to create Coloured Flames - Mystical Fire-Pack of 10

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase when the goods are unused and in their original condition, with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included. Once you get your fire established and going, throw the packet on and it changes the color within a matter of seconds.

But, to make the colors last longer, I've created wax patties which are made just like the Wax and Woodchips fire starters on the Firestarters page. Burning plastic is never a good idea because the smoke contains toxic and potentially carcinogenic chemicals.Color-printed paper is reasonably safe to burn, although it may release cinders that can ignite nearby objects. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.

WE ALL ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT AND ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T TRICK MY LITTLES INTO THINKING I WAS MAGIC I STILL GOT ALL THE HUGS, GIGGLES, OOS AND AWES I HAD HOPED IT WOULD BRING!UPDATE: I failed to mention in my original review that the product itself works quite well when three packages are used and it has a nice effect. Each packet turns your fire into a vibrant rainbow of colours, ranging from dark and light blues to red, green and yellow. Pour melted wax into the cup to just cover the chemical and quickly stir it with an unfolded paperclip or other small stir rod. Simply Toss an UNOPENED Pouch of Fire Dust Into a Fire and Watch it Burn Magical Colours That Lasts for Over an Hour! The main colours I've had are deep 'electric' blue through to emerald green and an occasional deep red (different colour to natural flame colour).

Brilliant for a family bbq or chilling in the garden throw a couple on the fire pit looks brilliant. to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). Our fire changing color packets are suitable for use both inside and outside, making them ideal for fireplaces, fire pits, bonfires, or even a simple campfire.Copper salts naturally occur in soil, but copper is toxic to invertebrates like snails and crabs and other organisms, like algae. Greens and blues were the most pronounced colors, but a few dark purple colors crept in once in a while. Liquids are fine to use for soaking pinecones or logs, but obviously aren’t a great choice for applying directly to a fire (unless you want to put it out). Tried in the fire pit with wood and charcoal, didn't give as much colour or changes of colour as expected. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment